Thread: superdrol

skipsmokesbud is offline Junior Member

superdrol

is it good to run superdrol AGAIN?...im going threw pct right now, have 1 more week to go.i ran superdrol for 3 weeks....just wondering if its ok to run it again?

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Time on should = Time off... I've also heard that superdrol 2nd time around has a lighter effect. If I were you I would wait a good while before jumping on it again. 2cents

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    what u need to understand that by running pct for a certain time doesnt mean a guaranteed full recovery in that time. pct is just a setup to help speed up your natural recovery.everybodys body is different and some recover better then others. you shouldnt start until you know you are good and ready for another. this is the reason behind the saying Time on= Time off.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i agree with the other posts in saying you need to wait longer. also, have you had your liver values checked yet? superdrol tears your liver up like a lush at an all-you-can-drink night.

what can i take to make sure my liver is protected for my 2cnd cycle?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    wait a few months at least.. and you can take milk thistle for liver health.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    wait a few months at least.. and you can take milk thistle for liver health.
    yea, what him said. you can find milk thistle just about anywhere where you can find vitamins and supplements. that will greatly help your liver, but i also agree with him that you should be waiting a bit before going back on again.

CatalysT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipsmokesbud
    is it good to run superdrol AGAIN?...im going threw pct right now, have 1 more week to go.i ran superdrol for 3 weeks....just wondering if its ok to run it again?
    Skip needs to stop smoking so much pot, because you told someone who was taking SD to stop taking it and not to take it, while in this thread your asking if its ok to go on a 2nd cycle? why go on a 2nd one if you dont promote the first for anyone else... just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by CatalysT
    Skip needs to stop smoking so much pot, because you told someone who was taking SD to stop taking it and not to take it, while in this thread your asking if its ok to go on a 2nd cycle? why go on a 2nd one if you dont promote the first for anyone else... just curious...
    lol that guy had no idea about SD..i already went threw a cycle of SD..so im not new to this

powerfiend is offline Female Member
    Not only will waiting longer between cycles help out you liver and blood pressure, you'll also get better results if you wait longer.

for my liver, when should i take milk thistle?...while im on the cycle or before?..and does the milk thistle come in pills or are they drinks?..im gonna wait 2 more months to go back on SD

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Time on + PCT = time off. I'd wait about two months before starting a second SD cycle.

Milk thistle and hawthorn berry are a must for Superdrol cycles.

Besides that, you could try AE's Liver Protect (I think it's called Perfect Cycle)

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    Seriously dude, i would just juice. I ran superdrol and it was a pretty good supplement, but i mean why put all that stress on your liver? I also lost alot of my strength when i came off of it- not worth it imo.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Time on + PCT = time off. I'd wait about two months before starting a second SD cycle.

Milk thistle and hawthorn berry are a must for Superdrol cycles.

Besides that, you could try AE's Liver Protect (I think it's called Perfect Cycle)

exactly, i read up top one dude said, time on = time off....to me that just doesn't cut it. Time on + PCT = time off is definitely the way to go.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get Blood work done. Without is your just flying blind.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Quote Originally Posted by UCFTransam
    Seriously dude, i would just juice. I ran superdrol and it was a pretty good supplement, but i mean why put all that stress on your liver? I also lost alot of my strength when i came off of it- not worth it imo.
    so what should i run for my second cycle?..i only wanna do orals cuz i cant get injections...so what sthe best oral that can be brought on the internet?

Thread Information