Thread: what happened

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member

what happened

this morning when I gave my morning dose I put the pin in my glute and went to draw back no blood but it was like in a vacum. The plunger wanted to draw back on its own. It felt fine then now kinda burns a little. ANY THOUGHTS

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    not sure if its the same thing, but last week when I went to inject in my quad, I put the needle in aspirated normally, but when I tried to push it in I couldn't... it just wouldn't go in at all...
    so I pulled it out... restuck myself in a different spot and everything went in fine... weird to say the least...

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetBiggg
    not sure if its the same thing, but last week when I went to inject in my quad, I put the needle in aspirated normally, but when I tried to push it in I couldn't... it just wouldn't go in at all...
    so I pulled it out... restuck myself in a different spot and everything went in fine... weird to say the least...

thanks man

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    mayb when you wnet to pull back on the plunger muscle clogged the tip not allowing any air moviement or anything so naturally it would want to go back in. kinda like when you try to draw oil real fast w/ a small neeedle, the plunger wants to go backk in.

Thread Information