Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    system admin is offline Owner

Guys, Heads up!!! New form of STEROID!!!

Guys, this is unreal! Check this out.. I posted this a few weeks ago, but wanted everyone to be aware of it.

Steroid .com: Underground Report
    By Anthony Roberts

(Know what this is? No? Then keep reading!)

Every so often, something passes by my desk which makes me think “Wow, I wish I could tell someone about this.” But a lot of the time in my line of work, that’s just not possible. Sometimes a couple close friends get an inside look into the underground through me, but most of the time, I know about things about half a year before they hit the scene. In this particular case, I asked for- and was actually given permission to share this information with the members of steroid.com before it actually hit the underground scene en masse. In case you’re wondering, the picture included with this article has been blurred out to protect the labels and not give away the name of the product they’re being labeled as.

By now, everybody has heard of paper anabolics, right? I see threads about it all the time on steroid.com, so I’ll assume most of you guys are familiar with the idea. Well…about six months ago I was let in on a secret; there was a similar product being developed with INJECTABLES!

What’s been developed is going to take a bit of explaining, but bear with me, because it’s going to change the world of injectables and shipping the way paper anabolics changed the world of orals.

What I want you to imagine are those little sachets that “Wet Naps” come in, or McDonalds Ketchup, or the ones you see in hospitals that contain single use alcohol swabs. Got that mental image? Ok…now…imagine if it was filled with 5mls of your favorite injectable steroid oil.

That’s what’s just hitting the market right now. Several hundred “testing sachets” have already been shipped from within Europe to the United States and other countries successfully. They’re shipped sterile, just like alcohol swabs in single use sachets are, and they have the production date as well as a code on them, telling the user what product they contain.

As far as I’ve been told, a couple different testosterone esters as well as testosterone blends are available, as are just about every commonly used oil based injectable (Deca , Tren , Masteron , etc…). And as with anything, I’m sure that more oils will become available as more people learn about them- just as more orals were eventually added to the paper line of anabolics.

These “Stealth Injectables” (as they’re known) are only available from one manufacturer and all contain 5mls of oil in a 60mm x 60mm sachet that can be shipped totally flat. I predict that this will change the underground injectable scene just like paper anabolics did for orals. These products are high quality, and get my thumbs up…now go get ‘em if you can find ‘em!

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    i've heard about that too

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Sounds good.

How the hell do you get the oil in the syringe then....

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    You would either tear the sachet a little, insert the syringe and suck it up

or pierce the satchet with a needle then draw

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    i've heard about that too
    I have also, I read about it some time ago.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Sounds good.

How the hell do you get the oil in the syringe then....

I've seen these. Never bought them yet, but I'm aware of them. I think you poke the needle through like a juice box to draw.

Silk22 is offline Junior Member
    very interested. i am going to do a search on paper anabolics.

BigJimboNJ is offline New Member
    just hope it doesnt pop or get cut open in shipment..lol

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Can someone PM on where i can find em? Thanks!
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 03-30-2006 at 02:31 PM.

PM Big

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I was kidding! Booz and C_Bino just PMed telling me they would give me the source in exchange in nude pics. Sorry guys not gonna happen.

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    Has anyone used this???

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    Hit ya BIG k.l.g wit a PM

thats been around for a while. surprised u didnt see it already. several months now. the source is a sketchy one though since his shit is underdosed often.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    good stuff.... can't wait until i see it!

valcon is offline Associate Member
    aounds great like to have some

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua Pump
    thats been around for a while. surprised u didnt see it already. several months now. the source is a sketchy one though since his shit is underdosed often.
    Have you seen lab results that prove his products are underdosed, or just have heard reports of people not responding well to his gear?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Either way, freaking awesome idea. Hopefully more ugls will catch on and make things that much safer

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    ya pretty popular supplier has had them out for a couple months now. arent they made by the same ugl that went under?

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    seems like it'd be hard to get everybit out...but a good idea non the less

Ih8urdsm is offline Associate Member
    seems like it'd be hard to get everybit out...but a good idea none the less

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    I have actually been researching these "stealth injectables" for a couple of weeks now trying to find out whats the down low on them. So heres what I found:
    1.) info about them is very limited since the product only came out in feb.
    2.) only one source carries them and he has a 50/50 rating with ppl. I did some source checks on a few forums and found that half the ppl love the source, half the ppl say he is a selective scammer. I know alot of ppl who has used this source and said they have had no problems, so I guess its a bit of a gamble.
    3.) I have only found one person who has actually used them, and all they said was that its hard to get out of the sachet.
    4.) to address this issue they are putting one extra ml in each sachet to make sure you get 5ml out of it, even if you have problems. Well thats atleast what they say.
    5.) all the things ive read from sites promoting it, say its of very high quality.
    6.) personally I think I am going to give them a shot, you just can't beat the price.

It's a gamble, new product, could be the bomb, could be overrated, until more people try the stuff its hard to make a good decision on it.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronswt84
    I have actually been researching these "stealth injectables" for a couple of weeks now trying to find out whats the down low on them. So heres what I found:
    1.) info about them is very limited since the product only came out in feb.
    2.) only one source carries them and he has a 50/50 rating with ppl. I did some source checks on a few forums and found that half the ppl love the source, half the ppl say he is a selective scammer. I know alot of ppl who has used this source and said they have had no problems, so I guess its a bit of a gamble.
    3.) I have only found one person who has actually used them, and all they said was that its hard to get out of the sachet.
    4.) to address this issue they are putting one extra ml in each sachet to make sure you get 5ml out of it, even if you have problems. Well thats atleast what they say.
    5.) all the things ive read from sites promoting it, say its of very high quality.
    6.) personally I think I am going to give them a shot, you just can't beat the price.

It's a gamble, new product, could be the bomb, could be overrated, until more people try the stuff its hard to make a good decision on it.
    I think I know who you're talking about.
    I'm two for two with them, but Ive only ordered orals and pct from them so far.

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    I knew about this some time ago

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    What are they like mini IV bags where you can pierce the rubber top?

cause thatd be sick

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Neat idea but I would rather a bottle.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    That would be a good idea for traveling then you wouldn't have to take the whole bottle with you. I am intrested in learning more about this.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    I'm debating trying them in a future cycle, does some like a pretty surefire way through customs, not to mention even if it turns out bad i wouldn't be out much since that shit is dirt cheap right now.

eL FriJolerO is offline Associate Member
    I guess it would be good for traveling, but i still prefer the bottle...

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    There's no question i'd rather have my vials, but the thing is in theory it's supposed to be almost guarenteed for shipping through customs. In theory even if it was opened it would just look like shampoo or massage oil and so on.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronswt84

I've heard about 'em.. and (in bold above) that's the first i've heard about the extra ml being added. That's great imo

~Nark

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I was kidding! Booz and C_Bino just PMed telling me they would give me the source in exchange in nude pics. Sorry guys not gonna happen.
    Thats jus not fair man, Nark got to see em.

aaronswt84 is offline Associate Member
    yeah there kinda like mini iv bags, there called sachets, and you peirce them with a needle and suck the stuff out and put it into a seril vial, or keep it in the syringe, but thats a good way to make the stuff not sterile.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    abstrack@protonmail.com

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I would like to get my hands on a few of them. I wont to see how sterile they are and have the dose tested.

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    thats awesome

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Have you seen lab results that prove his products are underdosed, or just have heard reports of people not responding well to his gear?

Yes there was a test on his juice a few years back and it was underdosed. Especially his paper anabolics. The guy is just flat-out sketchy in my opinion. I even have a friend who paid near $600 for stuff for him and some other people and the stuff never came in, the seller stopped responding to my boys emails, and no reshipping was ever issued.

just beware of this guy BEFORE you take the risk.

later

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    very interesting...this could make things a lot easier for all of us...I'm definatly going to look into this.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Seems as if you could buy a sterile vial, tear open and poor in. Hope he doesn't put any ketchup in them.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    The pack is sealed with glue or some kind of adhesive. What is the glue gets into the oil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information