Thread: source legit?

moplwqa is offline New Member

source legit?

is there any way if i can find out a site is legit can i pm one of the mods???

Silk22 is offline Junior Member
    be a member for awhile. earn respect and then you can pm someone. my advice to you is to do a search and learn how to go about things here. as you can see this is coming from a newbie and i read first. you should do it as well.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silk22
    be a member for awhile. earn respect and then you can pm someone. my advice to you is to do a search and learn how to go about things here. as you can see this is coming from a newbie and i read first. you should do it as well.
    great post...........spot on.....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    its not about earning respect really.. you should obviously go about with respect but to PM A MOD FOR A SOURCE CHECK: you must has at least 25 posts and be a member for 45 days..

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    it's all about contributing to the board and not only in it for a source check that's all it boil's down to
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

ok sorry guys will do.. just trying to learn, knowledge is king

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    its not about earning respect really.. you should obviously go about with respect but to PM A MOD FOR A SOURCE CHECK: you must has at least 25 posts and be a member for 45 days..

..1) ANY MOD or VET that doesn't hava a "no source check" disclaimer in their sig can do it...
    ..2) the 25 posts are required for PMs...
    ..3) The new rule for requests for source checks is that you must be an active member for 45 days AND have 100 posts...No Exceptions....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i think that respect is part of it....if you are a good contributing member and not an ass like some here you will have my Respect and i will try and help you however i can...if you do not have my respect i would have to think twice about helping with source checks...............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez

Want source check? New rules! **Keep Bumped**
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

thats fair enough. i will try to contribute more, however there is only so much a newbee can contribute but thanks anyway

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    stick around and you will learn a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by moplwqa
    thats fair enough. i will try to contribute more, however there is only so much a newbee can contribute but thanks anyway

..in the meantime, why not read up on AAS, PCT, etc. and post up questions...It will help increase your post count, you'll gain knowledge, and you'll become a real asset to the board....
    ..Also, when you read someone "parroting" bs info, you'll have the ammo to prove them wrong and help them out!!!

AG

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    keep on truckin'

LOKITSC is offline Junior Member
    I just ordered some gear. If I find that my source is legit can I share that as a newbie (I'm under 45 days and under 100 posts -- a kind of newbie help newbie or blind leading the blind? If anyone has a quick answer then great. If not, I'm sure I can find it myself. Thanks.

Joeblo21 is offline New Member
    No, there's no source posting on this board. By putting the name up on this website your jeopardizing your source's and your own safety. Keep it to youself.
    Cheers,
    Josh W

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKITSC
    I just ordered some gear. If I find that my source is legit can I share that as a newbie (I'm under 45 days and under 100 posts -- a kind of newbie help newbie or blind leading the blind? If anyone has a quick answer then great. If not, I'm sure I can find it myself. Thanks.
    If nobody knows you why would they/we trust what you say about a source? I would say keep your mouth shut until your here a while.

Thread Information