Thread: Itchy Skin

stitch1967 is offline Member

Itchy Skin

Anyone ever deal with itchy skin on oral winny? Especially in between my fingers....

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you running milk thistle or another liver aid?

Why do people start threads and then not go back to them?

HUNTER1 is offline Member
    i don't know, but it is annoying considering they are seeking help from you. you try and help and then bam, there not even there to respond

Dude, I'm sorry I got busy at the house then went to bed...BTW I subscribed to this thread just in case I did miss some help....and i watched in constantly for two hours after I posted.

Yes, I'm taking milk thistle...I don't have the concentration handy but I do know that the recommended dosage was 2 caps per day and that's all I'm doing....

Anyone have a recommended dosage per day...

Well the reason I asked about Milk Thistle is that you are running a 17-aa steroid , this means its gonna be hepatatotoxic and one sign of liver failure is itchy skin. I would run the Milk Thistle at 1000mg ED and see if that helps it at all.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Well the reason I asked about Milk Thistle is that you are running a 17-aa steroid, this means its gonna be hepatatotoxic and one sign of liver failure is itchy skin. I would run the Milk Thistle at 1000mg ED and see if that helps it at all.
    Its never been proven that Milk Thistle does anything for de-toxing as far as steroids are concern.

"Bill Roberts" actually says it wont help at all...

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Its never been proven that Milk Thistle does anything for de-toxing as far as steroids are concern.

"Bill Roberts" actually says it wont help at all...
    Well I wouldn't have the slightest idea who Bill Robrets is. Fact is people will contradict ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in this world. People want to make a name for themselves and so one day you will see on the news "Orange juice cuases cancer" the next day "Orange juice cures cancer." Haven't you noticed this trend?
    I have read several studies on milk thistle and the efficacy of it. The university of Texas has some information on it although not the best, but you can find reports all over the place. Fact is it DOES help to lower enzyme levels and help the liver with detox of the body, this means it would also lower billirubin in the body, which is what you want. Tests have been done numerous time to show that it does help to fix livers that are already damaged livers due to Cirrhosis by softening the liver etc.
    As I said there will be studies out everyday to contradict information, and ye sof course results vary. But I cant think of another product that is going to be more beneficial for him to use.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Try Liv-52. The only time i got itchy once was when i was using clomid and proviron . It could be a number of things, an allergic reaction, or it may not even relate to the winstrol , but other factors like seasonal allergies, detergents, or possibly a food you reacted to. When did the itching first start?

Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Try Liv-52. The only time i got itchy once was when i was using clomid and proviron. It could be a number of things, an allergic reaction, or it may not even relate to the winstrol, but other factors like seasonal allergies, detergents, or possibly a food you reacted to. When did the itching first start?
    Ahahahahah, yes I got so involved in the liver shizzle I forgot to mention that dude maybe ur just allergic to something lol.

Kappa Capo is offline Associate Member
    I never use liver protection because it lowers the % of the hormone that pass by the liver.

Iam using 100mgs/ed of winny and my skin dont itch but i have some headaches and coldsweets(can be the 160mg/ed prop) but nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by mick-g
    Try Liv-52. The only time i got itchy once was when i was using clomid and proviron. It could be a number of things, an allergic reaction, or it may not even relate to the winstrol, but other factors like seasonal allergies, detergents, or possibly a food you reacted to. When did the itching first start?
    about two days after starting the winny....it's actually subsided some this afternoon...but it was constant for about two days.

I also have been having hellacious tired spells around lunch time..to the point where i get just a little dizzy..which could be from just being tired around lunch time....but damn i mean i'm worn out. And they come and go very quickly. probably just the increase in training.

I have a hard time seeing it being the winny. I've only been on it 5 days and only taking 25mg ED.

No abdominal pain, no yellow skin...if pull down my eyelid...i have a little bit of yellow starting to show around the edges but not much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kappa Capo
    i have some headaches and coldsweets(can be the 160mg/ed prop) but nothing more.
    no headaches but the tired periods do come and go with cold sweats...

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    no headaches but the tired periods do come and go with cold sweats...
    Its not the winny

Quote Originally Posted by Kappa Capo
    Its not the winny
    I think you're right...that is my longest break in the day between meals most of the time as well, i think i'm just running outta gas around then...but with the itchy skin it kinda had me worried just a little bit....

do u see any problems breaking off the winny for the weekend? just to see if anything changes

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    I think you're right...that is my longest break in the day between meals most of the time as well, i think i'm just running outta gas around then...but with the itchy skin it kinda had me worried just a little bit....

do u see any problems breaking off the winny for the weekend? just to see if anything changes
    If you are really worried do it, but i wouldnt because then the levels in your bloodplasma will drop and if you have bad luck you are going to have to start all over again to get gains and strenght from the winny.

Thread Information