Thread: Expired gear.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member

Expired gear.

I had some Synovex pellets left over from last cycle.I converted them into test prop.The only problem is that i noticed on the box it had an expiration date of 6/06.I know that is still 2 months away,but i wasn't gonna cycle again until about that time.My question is this;by converting into test will that keep the prop safe for a while past its expiration.Also how dangerous is it to use after expiration?I do not want to ditch this prop but i also want to be smart about it.Thanks bro's.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    It wil be absolutely fine.
    EXP dates are just to cover the pharm companies' asses for potency reasons. You may lose a little oomph after months or years, but there will be no problems whatsoever with what you are talking about.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Good to go !

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    like mentioned above, the only issue you will have is it will have lost a slight bit of it's potency. it shouldn't have even lost enough for it to make any difference anyway though, so it will still be good. also, if this stuff has been stored properly, it will typically last at least a few months over it's typical exp date before losing any potency.

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    like mentioned above, the only issue you will have is it will have lost a slight bit of it's potency. it shouldn't have even lost enough for it to make any difference anyway though, so it will still be good. also, if this stuff has been stored properly, it will typically last at least a few months over it's typical exp date before losing any potency.

Cool,thats the answers i was lookin for.You mentioned proper storage.I keep it at room temp,is this ok?Also i have some tren that i've been keeping at room temp,should i refrigerate tren?

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmashedface
    Cool,thats the answers i was lookin for.You mentioned proper storage.I keep it at room temp,is this ok?Also i have some tren that i've been keeping at room temp,should i refrigerate tren?
    Cool end of room temp and DARK!

bump

Thread Information