Myalansky is offline Junior Member

Cool Testosterone Enanthate - what do you think?

I`m 22 years old. My weight is 77 kilos (170 pounds) and I wanna be about 90 kilos (200 pounds). Have tried a lot of "natural" products, but nothing helped. So I`m gonna start Testosterone Enanthate 12 week course (every week 500mg). I will use Enan. only +good diet and hardcore training.
    My question is about how to end this course to maintain my muscle mass and power (avoiding catabolism, hair loss, acne, liver problems). I have found a lot of info and made up my plan:

- In last 4 weeks gradually reduce dose;
    - In last 2 weeks use Nolvadex (20mg daily) and Proviron (25mg daily) - as antiestrogens;
    - In last week start use HCG (5000i.u. 6 times in 3week period) and after course Clomid (2 weeks; 2 50mg tabs daily) - to stimulate free testosterone production in body;
    - After course use Clenbuterol 8 weeks - against catabolism.

So what do you guys think - will I maintain my mass with that plan? What is your experience with Test Enan?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    tapering doses is dumb
    you seem like ur lacking alot of knowledge and need to research and its all going to come down to diet.. so if u dont have a perfect diet.. no point in using gear.

need height to make good decision on weather you have a deceant base or not.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    yup.. listen to what is being said.. how tall are you btw?
    Tweak your diet a bit and im sure you can see the results your looking for..

2bshredded is offline Member
    I'm starting my 1st cycle here very soon, 45...6'3'', 210LBS bf=20% approx maybe lower, it is just in my belly pinch about 2".
    I'll start with Test and Deca with all the necessary anti-estro's.
    I'm going to take Clenbut. as well to try to lose the FAT!

The real question is should I diet for building....ie. high protein, considerable carbs, 6 small meals a day OR can I run a no Carb, or low carb...high protein to get rid of the beer belly? Sorry if I'm asking questions that can be found elsewhere, I'm a lost newbie.

Marty

Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded
    I'm starting my 1st cycle here very soon, 45...6'3'', 210LBS bf=20% approx maybe lower, it is just in my belly pinch about 2".

The real question is should I diet for building....ie. high protein, considerable carbs, 6 small meals a day OR can I run a no Carb, or low carb...high protein to get rid of the beer belly? Sorry if I'm asking questions that can be found elsewhere, I'm a lost newbie.

Marty
    lol lost newbie.. start your own thread.. you will get way better assistance i assure you

first thing is you shouldnt be posting this in another persons thread bro.. start your own.. 2nd for diet questions go read up on the diet forum.. that should help u bro

lol tai.. i type something and right when im done u already have the exact post right above mine.. haha just thought it was funny..

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    tapering doses is dumb
    you seem like ur lacking alot of knowledge and need to research and its all going to come down to diet.. so if u dont have a perfect diet.. no point in using gear.

need height to make good decision on weather you have a deceant base or not.

I AGREE !!

Myalansky is offline Junior Member
    Thank`s for answers. My height is 189 cm. But Taiboxa what do you mean by "tapering doses is dumb"? What does that mean anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Myalansky
    Thank`s for answers. My height is 189 cm. But Taiboxa what do you mean by "tapering doses is dumb"? What does that mean anyway?
    change the dosage by lowering it .. you want to keep BLOOD LEVELS STABLE not fluctating.

restless1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded

Marty
    ANOTHER HIJACKER

2bshredded is offline Member
    Sorry, I'm learning. Didn't mean to do this!

its alrite bro.. now you know.. just click create a new thread and you can ask the questions you have..

Thread Information