Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    insanepump621 is offline Member

3rd cycle... not gaining like i should some help

hey this is my 3rd cycle im running 750mg test cyp a week and 600mg of deca a week for 12 weeks of test and 10 of deca. I frontloaded the test and im currently in week 7 and i have only gained like 13 pounds. Virtually no size gain in my arms which i mainly wanted to go since they are only 16 1/2. My legs and my chest are growing like a weed though. The first 3-4 weeks i dirty bulked... i wasnt eating candy and stuff but i didnt hestitate to go to mcdonalds 3-4 times a week. Now i cleaned up my diet and consists of lots of leaner foods. My workouts are averaging around 15-18 sets for chest and back and around 12 for arms. I am currently 20 y/o with 12% bodyfat and i weigh 204 at the moment. my previous cycle was test prop and npp for 7 weeks. 600mg of prop and 500 of npp a week. that was back in september. then the yr before that i took test enth. at 300mg a week. I was thinkin about throwing in another compound. you think that would solve this or something else. thank

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if you dont think your gains are up to par then there are only a few things it could be...
    bunk gear, diet, training thats about it. best delve deaper into the three and find out for your self.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    if you dont think your gains are up to par then there are only a few things it could be...
    bunk gear, diet, training thats about it. best delve deaper into the three and find out for your self.

Ya it sounds like you also might have overworked your BI's since that seems to be you focus point.

my bi's grow best when i only do 3-4 sets for them and thats it.. deads/rows make em grow best

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    hey this is my 3rd cycle im running 750mg test cyp a week and 600mg of deca a week for 12 weeks of test and 10 of deca. I frontloaded the test and im currently in week 7 and i have only gained like 13 pounds. Virtually no size gain in my arms which i mainly wanted to go since they are only 16 1/2. My legs and my chest are growing like a weed though. The first 3-4 weeks i dirty bulked... i wasnt eating candy and stuff but i didnt hestitate to go to mcdonalds 3-4 times a week. Now i cleaned up my diet and consists of lots of leaner foods. My workouts are averaging around 15-18 sets for chest and back and around 12 for arms. I am currently 20 y/o with 12% bodyfat and i weigh 204 at the moment. my previous cycle was test prop and npp for 7 weeks. 600mg of prop and 500 of npp a week. that was back in september. then the yr before that i took test enth. at 300mg a week. I was thinkin about throwing in another compound. you think that would solve this or something else. thank
    I do not think 13 Lbs in 7 weeks is too bad. The cyp should just be kicking in. I would stay the course. Once that cyp kicks in, you will blow past 20 lbs. Stay the course. If you are up 13lbs, I doubt any of your gear is bunk. It could only be the Cyp, and it is really too early to tell!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    I do not think 13 Lbs in 7 weeks is too bad. The cyp should just be kicking in. I would stay the course. Once that cyp kicks in, you will blow past 20 lbs. Stay the course. If you are up 13lbs, I doubt any of your gear is bunk. It could only be the Cyp, and it is really too early to tell!!
    it will mostly be water weight as far as the BIG JUMPS in weight go.

i say a total of 15lbs of LBM per cycle is SUPERB and VERY DIFFICULT people should be happy w/ a solid 10lbs

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    it will mostly be water weight as far as the BIG JUMPS in weight go.

i say a total of 15lbs of LBM per cycle is SUPERB and VERY DIFFICULT people should be happy w/ a solid 10lbs

Absolutely..........and much too early to rush judgement on the Cyp, correct?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    agreed. don't expect to be ronnie coleman after 7 wks of test.

ive putting my gear in the microwave to warm it up... i heard it was good then a freind of mine doubted it and i searched and ive heard some very negative things about it... everytime i shot so far i put the bottle in for about 15 seconds. could this be causing it? if it is i want to be shot in the head

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    ive putting my gear in the microwave to warm it up... i heard it was good then a freind of mine doubted it and i searched and ive heard some very negative things about it... everytime i shot so far i put the bottle in for about 15 seconds. could this be causing it? if it is i want to be shot in the head
    i woulndt do that...its not the same as regular heat from hot water..there is actual micro waves that heat it...and i heard it breaks the coumpound down...

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i woulndt do that...its not the same as regular heat from hot water..there is actual micro waves that heat it...and i heard it breaks the coumpound down...
    yep

i would never microwave it
    just put it under ur armpit for a min or so that will warm it up enuff but who relaly needs to warm it up.. panzy..

so if it breaks down the compound i am no longer shooting test? should i stop taking it?

so if it breaks down the compound i am no longer shooting test? should i stop taking it?
    just finish cycle but use ur armpit instead or hot water if u really need to heat it up

Thread Information