Tom_k_999 is offline Junior Member

Cardio while on gear and help with cycle?

I am about to start my third course on Monday, I am an ectormorph I am 20 years old 5'7 165 Pounds I can put on weight and lean muscle but have trouble putting on solid muscle or Mass naturally cause I am small framed. I can build up my front easily but not really back, my diet is good my, training is good, My sleep coudn't be better. My question is should I do cardio like run 3km everyday during my course because most people say to stop the cardio will it affect my gains or just my weight gain. I want to put on quality gains, I dont care if I gain 2 pounds I just want to gain some solid muslce mass, I know patience is the key. I want to lose about 5 kg before the course than put it on naturally for my height my BMI should be between 65kg-75kg.
    My first course:
    Test Enethate@400mg/W 10 Weeks
    Gained 15lbs, lean muslce no bulk, started up boxing and kickboxing Lost all of it plus more.

2nd Course
    Sus250@750mg/w 12 weeks
    Deca @400mg/w 10 Weeks
    Gained 28 pounds

My next course:
    Testivron@500mg/w 14 Weeks
    Cyp@400mg/w 12 weeks
    Drol@100mg/D 4 Weeks

Is this good for bulking and building solid muslce?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    not trying to flame, but at your age and weight, if you cant gain naturally there is something fundamentally wrong with your diet

juiceboxxx is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_k_999
    I am about to start my third course on Monday, I am an ectormorph I am 20 years old 5'7 165 Pounds I can put on weight and lean muscle but have trouble putting on solid muscle or Mass naturally cause I am small framed. I can build up my front easily but not really back, my diet is good my, training is good, My sleep coudn't be better. My question is should I do cardio like run 3km everyday during my course because most people say to stop the cardio will it affect my gains or just my weight gain. I want to put on quality gains, I dont care if I gain 2 pounds I just want to gain some solid muslce mass, I know patience is the key. I want to lose about 5 kg before the course than put it on naturally for my height my BMI should be between 65kg-75kg.
    My first course:
    Test Enethate@400mg/W 10 Weeks
    Gained 15lbs, lean muslce no bulk, started up boxing and kickboxing Lost all of it plus more.

2nd Course
    Sus250@750mg/w 12 weeks
    Deca @400mg/w 10 Weeks
    Gained 28 pounds

My next course:
    Testivron@500mg/w 14 Weeks
    Cyp@400mg/w 12 weeks
    Drol@100mg/D 4 Weeks

Is this good for bulking and building solid muslce?
    WoW, your 20 and you have completed 2 cycles already and are on your way to your 3rd?

what are your stats now? 167? this is a joke if your 167 after two cycles bro!

If you do lots of boxing, cardio etc then your burning more calories, I would post your diet in the diet forum and the guys will get a good look at it and help you out. (You may think your diet is good, but you'd be surprised how many people said that and there diet was crap)

Training: I would also post your training in the training forum and get that looked at as well ( i bet its lacking) if you have problems gaining muscle mass in your back.

I dont think you need to juice just yet, even tho you already have twice and if you are then run it properly. ( i.e with proper diet & training)

whats are your stats right now?

Also it will benefit your self, if you posted some pics of your frame in the members pics forum. (Then will let you know what areas are lacking, needs work etc.. plus will be able to see if you even have the basic frame to juice)
    Last edited by juiceboxxx; 04-08-2006 at 03:06 AM.

I am 165 Pounds at 5'7 I dont want to exceed that Cause my Height x Weight ratio, but I can shift my body weight 22 pounds up or down by diet and training, I have been working for 7 years, I turn 21 in June but have only properly trained for 2 years, the cardio messes with the bodybuilding and the bodybuilding messes with the cardio. I want to stay an athletic build but want to gain some mature solid muscle, I have 3 soy milks a day, 3 protein shakes, Pasta, Donuts, Chicken breasts, Fish, Vegtables alot, Rice, Tuna Salad, Tuna Sandwich, Peanut butter, Icecream, Hamburgers.

I can shift my body weight 22 pounds up or down by diet and training, .

Enough said, then there is no need for aas.

But its lean muscle I am trying to gain mature solid muslce

But its lean muscle I am trying to gain mature solid muslce
    well your doing something extremly wrong here. If you have ran those 2 cycles which you have listed and your 21 then you should be a huuuugee mofo. (unless you were aiming for a cutting cycle, which you said you weren't)

thats why I'm saying to post your diet & training as well as pics, so the guys can find out what your doing wrong here.

I dont care how much cardio, boxing you have done bro, if those are the 2 cycles you listed which you completed then you should be way over what you are.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxxx
    well your doing something extremly wrong here. If you have ran those 2 cycles which you have listed and your 21 then you should be a huuuugee mofo. (unless you were aiming for a cutting cycle, which you said you weren't)

I dont care how much cardio, boxing you have done bro, if those are the 2 cycles you listed which you completed then you should be way over what you are.
    this is good advice. you should do what he said in the above post, and prob lay off the aas for a while

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m
    this is good advice. you should do what he said in the above post, and prob lay off the aas for a while
    It's true. I dont see a need for aas here. All I see is a waste of money and the increase of side effects....

TOM did you even run pct on these cycles? (maybe this is where you went wrong) and if so then what did you run and how did you run it.........?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    mmm, good call on the pct quest!

Thread Information