Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DieselDog1 is offline New Member

Need Any of the Vet's Advice

Two years ago I took my first cycle of Test E only. I was uneducated and did not know what I was doing. I did not run any pct and developed a little gyno. My nipples hurt to begin with but do not anymore. They have little lumps under each one and I am storing extra fat around each one. It does not make my chest look good. Now I am looking to take a second cycle, I have already got Test E and EQ. I am going to run them for 12 weeks. I want to take letro to make my gyno go away. I wanted to ask you if I should take the letro with my cycle or take it before or after or what. I would like to do things right this time around and have been doing a lot of reading and research. I would like your suggestions on what to do. Should I wait on my cycle and do it later or go ahead with it and take letro during it. I was thinking about taking letro first to get rid of the gyno and then doing my cycle but am not sure what to do. If you could help me out I would appreciate it. Also, I am going to do proper PCT after this cycle. Thanks
    Last edited by DieselDog1; 04-09-2006 at 12:20 PM.

Thread Information