ok2nvme is offline New Member

New guy here. Wondering about SD?

Whats up guys. Im getting ready to start SD. Pretty excited about it. I know that its harsh on the liver. Taking 1000 MG of milk thistle.

Stats
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 155
    Bench: 180
    Protein: bout 200 Grams/day

My metabolism is pretty fast. What kind of gains should I expect on my bench and overall weight? Just wondering
    Last edited by ok2nvme; 04-10-2006 at 11:59 AM.

Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ok2nvme
    Whats up guys. Im getting ready to start SD. Pretty excited about it. I know that its harsh on the liver. Taking 1000 MG of milk thistle.

Stats
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 155
    Bench: 180
    Protein: bout 200 Grams/day

My metabolism is pretty fast. What kind of gains should I expect on my bench and overall weight? Just wondering

I am actually getting ready to start SD also.......with a bit of Cyp on the side. Make sure your daily caloric intake is atleast 3500. All the protiein will be useless if you do not have sufficient overall calories. From what I have read, you can expect between 5 to 10lbs of lean muscle mass in 3 to 4 weeks from superdrol. This is clean gain. No water bloating.

How much do you plan on taking? how long are you going to take it? Also, how long have you been lifting? 5'9 155 is pretty light.......

Do you have your PCT set up?

ok2nvme is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    I am actually getting ready to start SD also.......with a bit of Cyp on the side. Make sure your daily caloric intake is atleast 3500. All the protiein will be useless if you do not have sufficient overall calories. From what I have read, you can expect between 5 to 10lbs of lean muscle mass in 3 to 4 weeks from superdrol. This is clean gain. No water bloating.

How much do you plan on taking? how long are you going to take it? Also, how long have you been lifting? 5'9 155 is pretty light.......

Do you have your PCT set up?
    20/20/30/40 is my plan for 4 weeks then Rebound XT for 4 weeks of PCT. I just started yesterday and my bench is already up from 180 to 185. hmmm... I like it already.

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    superdrol gave me gyno

Thread Information