Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vital Tackle 22 is offline New Member

Primo/Var combo for First cycle. critique please

I've been reading up for a couple weeks and almost dead set on doing a Primo/Anavar cycle. Have not done any cycle before so I would like to make the 1st one worth it. Have my diet in check and plan on setting aside the 3 month summer break so I can concentrate on improving with help of this cycle. Here are my stats:
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight:175
    BF%: between 4 and 6%
    experience: 3-4 years
    goals for the cycle: make permanent lean muscle gains( esp. in chest) /minimize bloat/ no bf% gain/ fewest side effects as possible

Should I run test with this cycle also?
    Primo- 600 mg EW for 12 wk
    Anavar- 80 mg ED for 12 wk
    Test???
    Run pct (clomid/nolva) 2 wks after last primo injection.
    Not a fan of injections so aiming for as few as needed. I understand costs won't be cheap but if I could gain around 10 pounds of solid muscle its worth it.
    Is this combo a good/bad idea for 1st cycle?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    you will experience great muscle hardness, inhance vascularity..im guessing your goal it to lean out while adding a few pounds..with these two compounds together cardio will inhance the affect alot,,you can do alot more than usual without going into a catabolic state so do tons of cardio and diet hard acording to your goal

jerryjuice84 is offline Junior Member
    Hmmm $$$$$$$pricey for 12 weeks. Id run the var for first 4-5 weeks only and perhaps run Test Prop for 12 weeks at 50mg/injected ed

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    4-6% bf? Ive gotta question that one...thats about what bodybuilders are when theyre on stage!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    just run 500mg/wk of test e for 12 weeks followed by proper PCT. To minimize bloat just run .5mg of arimidex ed. You could run var for the last 6 weeks or so if you want too

man some skin fold test had me at 4% while a few bioelectrical impedance deal had me at 6% bf. I'm not sure if those methods have much validity. I was just stating what I was told. Truthfully though, I don't mind if I go up a little on bf as long as I can gain appreciable, dense muscle while on the cycle.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude at 5'10" 175lbs you need to start eating.

check the diet forum.

and 4-6% I'd love to see a pic, not to flame you but to give you an idea of what you really are at. thats very low bf.

yea I admit the combination of frequently overtraining, playin 6-8 hours of soccer a week, eating much more complex than simple carbs, and usually not enough fats has made it extremely difficult for me to gain. thats probably contributes to why some folks ask if I'm on winny, even though I've never taken anything. Not sure what bf% would be at this moment, but that was what I was recorded after I cut out creatine and certain foods, and went extremely low-carb for a couple weeks to prepare for the spring-break look for the beach. I plan on gettin a pic up within a week. personally I think the shredded rather than swole look fits my goals this summer so I'm just makin sure the primo/var/test combo is a good choice for adding dense muscle, as compared to the primarily water-weight gains of roids like d-bol

Thread Information