Thread: gyno + npp?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rainmaker is offline Junior Member

gyno + npp?

Hello bro's i started running a npp + tbol cycle...even though i know i have been urged to run test and the consequences i accept. However, i currently developing gyno as there is a little lump in my left chest, i am currently running the letro reversal cycle as posted by bino. However, should i stil contiue with my cycle as i have 2 weeks left on it or should i stop and start pct right away? and does NPP have the same halflife as deca am i correct. Regarding the nolva when do i run that to prevent the estrogen rebound? is it at the start of pct? (eg: deca halflife is 2.5 weeks so after 2.5 weeks i start running nolva? and at what dosages would i be running nolva at?)

sorry for the long msg guys...any help would be appreciated

bump

Can somebody please help me out with this problem...any replies would be sincerely appreciated.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    why would you continue a cycle when you are having gyno trouble? do you want tits? sorry maybe im missing something here..but i would say no, unless you dont mind getting plastic surgery, i woudlnt count on letro reversing anything...even if it may

the half life itself is shorter than traditional deca in a way, since more is getting absorbed faster, so it clears faster...but the actual nandralone itself and the metabolites are the same..if that makes sense

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I dont think you necessarily need to stop your cycle, I mean if you are running letro at a high dose the gyno wont possibly get any worse. But ya since you arent running any test im sure your sex drive will be just annihilated because of the deca and letro.
    Anyways man just start nolva the day you begin to taper the letro back down, so that essentially it is in you for one week prior to cessation of letro.

Two different views...

i like to be safer than sorrier

Agreed...I am the same way, but I mean i dont see his gyno getting any worse when hes running 2.5mg letro ED right?
    But he could go either way imo since hes not running test. If anyone is running test I would actually tell them to stay on the test while they try to revert their gyno so their sex drive isnt demolished. But I mean that wont help him here so I say he can stay on or go off...

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Agreed...I am the same way, but I mean i dont see his gyno getting any worse when hes running 2.5mg letro ED right?
    But he could go either way imo since hes not running test. If anyone is running test I would actually tell them to stay on the test while they try to revert their gyno so their sex drive isnt demolished. But I mean that wont help him here so I say he can stay on or go off...
    likely no, not now if hes on it

as long as its not progressing and all

thnxs for the replies, it's sincerely appreciated so i just want to clarify that the half life of of npp is 2.5 weeks am i correct? This means if my my last shot was on thursday...17 days later i start my nolva and clomid and during this time i taper letro up to 2.5 everyday then after a week slowly taper off, till i start my nolva?

again thank you for the replies it's sincerely appreciated.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Durabolin

(Nandrolone Phenylpropionate)

(Nandrolone Base + Phenylpropionate Ester)
    Molecular Weight(base):274.4022
    Molecular Weight (ester): 150.174
    Formula (base): C18 H26 O2
    Formula (ester): C9 H10 O2
    Melting Point (base): 122-124°C
    Melting Point (ester): 20°C
    Manufacturer: Organon
    Effective Dose (Men): 200-600mgs/week (2mg/lb of Bodyweight)
    Effective Dose (Women): 50-100mgs/week
    Active life: 5 days
    Detection Time: Up to 12 months
    Androgenic /Aabolic ratio: 37:125

thank you for the info on the npp half life once again...

so if i just started uping my dosages to 2.5 mg ed 2 days ago and the half life of npp is 5 days how should i procceed with my pct...just continue running the letro for another week, taper off gradually and just use clomid or how would i incorporate nolva into this?

again thxs for all the help guys

bump

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    i think the halflife on NPP is 3-4 days

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    look at the chart on the Deca profile

can somebody plz inform me on how i should run pct right now? i have stopped the npp b/c of the gyno am currently on the 4th day of letro at 2.5 mg however, since my last injection was on thursday the halflife of deca is now up and i was wondering how i would run clomid and nolva at the same time while running letro? any help would be greatly appreciated. answer urgently needed as i do not want to mess up my pct.

bump

thaisteroids is offline Associate Member
    I would just continue with the cycle. It's only 2 weeks left, and most of the times you make the best gains at the end
    With the letro the gyno should not get any worce.

Letro takes 2 weeks to stabelise.
    Your NPP takes 10 days to get out of your system

so.. the letro you are using now won't cure your gyno.
    I would take some Armidex (as it works instantly), and Letro, and after 2 weeks stop with the Armidex.

During PCT tamper down the Letro by 0.5mg a week, and start Nolva, clomid, HCG etc.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    my opinion is STOP the cycle immediately! Forget about any potential gains and do whatever you can to eliminate any potential tits. You know what i mean?

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by rainmaker
    Hello bro's i started running a npp + tbol cycle...even though i know i have been urged to run test and the consequences i accept. However, i currently developing gyno as there is a little lump in my left chest, i am currently running the letro reversal cycle as posted by bino. However, should i stil contiue with my cycle as i have 2 weeks left on it or should i stop and start pct right away? and does NPP have the same halflife as deca am i correct. Regarding the nolva when do i run that to prevent the estrogen rebound? is it at the start of pct? (eg: deca halflife is 2.5 weeks so after 2.5 weeks i start running nolva? and at what dosages would i be running nolva at?)

sorry for the long msg guys...any help would be appreciated

nandrolone phenylprop has a much shorter half life than nandrolone decanoate. btw, did you run this cycle with no anti es at all?

i ran letro at .5 mg every other day during the entire cycle....however i dun think this was enough as small lumps developed...probably extremely gyno prone. if i was to start my pct tdy,as my last shot was thursday, should i just run the letro at 2.5 mg n the clomid as usual?...what abt the nova may i ask. i dun think i will continue the cycle as a couple of lbs is not worth the bitch tits. Responses would be greatly appreciated n thank u all for the help so far

bump, any responses plz, if really dont' want to screw up pct.

bump, sorry very desperate for a response

Ya you can do that. Just make sure to taper off letro slowly and then get on nolva immediately after or even the last few days of using letro.

Thread Information