Thread: Why Taurine?

Why Taurine?

L-Taurine is the second most abundant free form amino acid in muscle tissue. Taurine may exhibit “insulin like” effects and play a prominent roll in “cell volumizing.” Ours is 100% pharmaceutical grade and free of binders, coatings, and fillers with no corn, soy, lactose, or egg products. There is no added flavoring, sugars, salt, colorings, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Supplementing taurine also plays a major role when running clenbuterol . We have combined this product with our clen to provide you with one great combo! Here is the link:

http://anabolicreview-research.com/a...ine/email.html

LION
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 10-04-2007 at 01:28 PM.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    thanks lion, i am currently on ur clen & taurine right now & have no complaints whatsoever.. i also use the liquid clomid & nolvodex, they work great.. thanks for providing us with QUALITY!

Pinum is offline Associate Member
    What is the doesage on the squirt bottles? Bought the L-Dex and the combo but how much is in each squirt?

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinum
    What is the doesage on the squirt bottles? Bought the L-Dex and the combo but how much is in each squirt?
    the dose on the clen is 20mcg/ squirt.. i dont know about ur l-dex. go to the banner on top & email them & ask that question directly. u will get a better response

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinum

I believe its 10 squirts = 1mL. The math is up to you but like bobby said, i'd send a PM to lion to be sure.

Thread Information