jonnyb1935 is offline New Member

How much Prop......

I am about to begin a cutting cycle for summer. I am planning on talking 50 mg of tren eod, 50 mg of winstrol ed, and prop. This is my third cycle, how much prop would be good so that I do not shut down?.. I would like to stay away from bloating. That is a huge thing for me. and do I have to take prop every other day?? Thanks

Shutting down is not an option.....there is really no way around it. 75-100mg prop ED should suffice and you need to take daily injections with your tren . How long do you plan on running this cycle??

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    50mg EOD with tren seems excessively low to me.

45acp is offline Junior Member
    1- you need 50mg of tren ED, not EOD. 50mg ED is the standard "its only a little bit but its enough to work well" cycle.

2- 50-100mg of prop ED would do it. Depends on you, your cycle experience, etc. If you have had good results with lower doses of test then 50mg fina/ 75 mg prop ED is a nice cycle.

Edit- and whats the deal with people freaking out about bloating like crazy on test on this site? Do yall all eat moonpies and yoohoo's all day while taking 2 grams a week? If your diet is right YOU WILL NOT BLOAT MUCH FROM TEST.

Thread Information