Thread: My View on Tren

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

Exclamation My View on Tren

i have been doing tren for about three weeks now and i have noticed that it increases the intensity of my training and my strenght has definately gone up...but i dont think its a huge bulker like enthanate or deca do to the fact that it doesnt aromatise...but ppl say i look bigger'???? i have maybe put on 5 pounds but its not like the same quality as the weight gain from dbol its like more tisse if that makes ne sense.....//...for example when i do dbol i will put on weight but its mostly water......im only taking test e with it to keep my test levels from dropping...as for side effects i havent experienced any...i am taking 75 mgs/ day/// no night sweats at all..thats prob due to the fact that i work in a warehouse and do alot of moving around throughout the day

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    i have been doing tren for about three weeks now and i have noticed that it increases the intensity of my training and my strenght has definately gone up...but i dont think its a huge bulker like enthanate or deca do to the fact that it doesnt aromatise...but ppl say i look bigger'???? i have maybe put on 5 pounds but its not like the same quality as the weight gain from dbol its like more tisse if that makes ne sense.....//...for example when i do dbol i will put on weight but its mostly water......im only taking test e with it to keep my test levels from dropping...as for side effects i havent experienced any...i am taking 75 mgs/ day/// no night sweats at all..thats prob due to the fact that i work in a warehouse and do alot of moving around throughout the day

The reason 5lbs gained on tren is different then say 5 lbs on dbol is that most of the tren gains come as hard muscle.... that is the great thing about tren and the reason it stacks so well with prop...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yep tren is the necter of da gods

hauss man is offline Member
    not too hi jack but what if you were on tren and stopped from the sides would you completely abandon the whole cycle and begin pct or continue withe the other compounds

Quote Originally Posted by hauss man
    not too hi jack but what if you were on tren and stopped from the sides would you completely abandon the whole cycle and begin pct or continue withe the other compounds
    no no no run test for a week or two atleast to let metabolites degrade farther then start proper pct

could you continue with the other compounds if you wanted though

could you continue with the other compounds if you wanted though
    sure makes no difference just make sure your pct times line up accordingly.

i was just wondering my friend is running it for the first time (his first home made kit) and said the sides were getting pretty bad

he has the internet ad i told about the site but he said he was gonna tuff it out

Only pussy's wld let a little thing like sides make u stop a tren run............

j/k...... I am so glad my sides are minimal with tren.... I wld be pissed if sides were bad enuff for me to not run it.... It will be in practically all of my cycles from now on....

i would like to try it later on down the road but from what he was saying it sounds bad, he also has been having test flu symptoms

i would like to try it later on down the road but from what he was saying it sounds bad, he also has been having test flu symptoms

Yeah tren can be ruff for some.... And I wld think tren made from a fina conversion wld have the potential to be even rougher if not done totally right...

yeah it was his first time,
    He said he sweats non stop all day,fever, shortness of breath, trouble sleeping

He looks good though

yeah it was his first time,
    He said he sweats non stop all day,fever, shortness of breath, trouble sleeping

He looks good though

Yeah that is classic tren sides............ glad to hear he looks good though......

yeah he is really looking awesome except for some goiters on his shoulders

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    yeah he is really looking awesome except for some goiters on his shoulders
    Did you just Highjack this thread or what....And is it "rea lly" your friend. Lol...

Thread Information