BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member

stack tbol with pheraplex?

I was planning an oral tbol only cycle to add a few pounds before the season. This would be my second really planned out cycle with pct and third cycle altogether.(1 of them I was just kind of wingin it). But test isnt an option for me this time because I cant afford to be shut down this summer at all.

My buddy has some pheraplex he will kick me for like 30 bucks. I was on another forum (BB.com) and lots of dudes are pulling in 7-10 pounds on phera-plex alone.

So is this some-what safe to run at the same time? I know Tbol isnt too harsh and pheraplex is legally a supplement but technically a steroid . Actually I take that back its now illegal, but you know what I mean.

So any advice would be cool. Two mild orals at the same time how will that be on my liver?

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD
    I was planning an oral tbol only cycle to add a few pounds before the season. This would be my second really planned out cycle with pct and third cycle altogether.(1 of them I was just kind of wingin it). But test isnt an option for me this time because I cant afford to be shut down this summer at all.

My buddy has some pheraplex he will kick me for like 30 bucks. I was on another forum (BB.com) and lots of dudes are pulling in 7-10 pounds on phera-plex alone.

So is this some-what safe to run at the same time? I know Tbol isnt too harsh and pheraplex is legally a supplement but technically a steroid . Actually I take that back its now illegal, but you know what I mean.

So any advice would be cool. Two mild orals at the same time how will that be on my liver?

I heard that phera plex is almost exactly like tbol. Something with a minor altercation to it chemically or somethen or the other. If it is closely similiar , I wouldn't run them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I heard that phera plex is almost exactly like tbol. Something with a minor altercation to it chemically or somethen or the other. If it is closely similiar , I wouldn't run them together.
    Interesting. I heard it was halodrol that closely resembled tbol. If your right then nevermind ill make it 2 seperate cycles.

Milky87 is offline Member
    they are quite different chemically.

As for staking, let me put it this way: I wouldnt

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    Dude its so weird that you started this thread, cuz the exact same cycle crossed my mind the other day-i just think its a little too harsh on the liver, and from what i hear pp will shut you down pretty hard so you might as well just go with prop or something

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD
    Interesting. I heard it was halodrol that closely resembled tbol. If your right then nevermind ill make it 2 seperate cycles.

Yeah, more likely imo, more than PP.......i'll do a search just in case though...

FYI I have been reading a lot more on pheraplex and its a lot more suppresive than I thought. So im not going to do this.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    every roids/roidslike are suppressive...whatcha think, you don't need to be so concerned, just run the proper pct AND take proviron along or clomid if you wanna.....that might hep...a lot.

Thread Information