11rdc11 is offline New Member

Help on running a bulker?

I want to run a bulker using short esters. I know people will tell me that you need to run long esters for a bulker but I want to experiment using short ones. This will be 6th cycle.

My stats
    200 pounds 5'4
    10% bodyfat
    23 years old

This what I was thinking to run for 6-8 weeks:
    Test P
    Tren A
    Dbol or tbol
    nnp or bold prop

Any advice would be appreciated!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 11rdc11
    I want to run a bulker using short esters. I know people will tell me that you need to run long esters for a bulker but I want to experiment using short ones. This will be 6th cycle.

My stats
    200 pounds 5'4
    10% bodyfat
    23 years old

Test P
    Tren A
    Dbol or tbol
    nnp or bold prop

You can use any ester's to bulk. Same as you can use any to cut. Some may be better choices yes. Many people use Tren while bulking, and of course d-bol and since Test should be in every cycle it looks like you are set. What doses are you looking to run?

100mg Test p ED
    100mg Tren A ED
    20 mg dbol or 50mg of tbol ED

I am not sure how to incorprate the the nnp or fast acting eq into this cycle.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I like it but personally would run the Test at a little higher dose than the tren . If you have done 5 cycles in the past why not use 150mg ED of Prop, and run the d-bol at 50mg ED? How long are you gonna run each?

I don't want to pass the gram mark for test. I not sure of bumping the dbol to 50mg because I still I do well using 30mg and am considering using tbol instead of the dbol. I will be running the injectables for 8 weeks the dbol for 6 weeks or tbol for 8 weeks. Do you think the bold prop would add anything to this cycle?

Bump.

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    that bold prop hurts like a beast...makes qv's winny feel like a bubble bath

I know bro, I used it before with some test prop and hurt like hell. Hell the pain is so bad that my source gave it to me free because it is not a big seller due to the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by New Juice
    that bold prop hurts like a beast...makes qv's winny feel like a bubble bath

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Never tried the bold prop, but hear it is sometimes painful. All depends on the lab though. Cycle looks good. But I'm with C Bino, I'd bump the test to at least 125mg ed. Good luck.

1buffsob

BOBBY D is offline Member

My stats
    200 pounds 5'4
    10% bodyfat
    23 years old

Test P
    Tren A
    Dbol or tbol
    nnp or bold prop

HEY DUDE, welcome to AR.. not meant to hijack thread but i cant private message u yet.. i like the idea of the short 6-8 week bulker & i want to try this in my next cycle in july.. i am also 5'4" & i weigh 168lbs but i would kill just to reach 190lbs & i am having a hard time gaining even w/ diet.. how do u do u do it man.. when ur able to PM me please do & hopefully u can help me out. i am very interested in tren as well & i want to do more research on it, cause i see that this is the steroid of choice these days.. please advise me on some help.. thanks 11RDC11..

BOBBY

BOBBY D is offline Member
    bump for 11rdc11

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    DO NOT USE BOLD PROP!
    and just run prop/tren it works wounder
    run test a few weeks past tren for best results in recovery IMO.. lets the tren metabo's degrade and stop suppression.
    i would jump w/ dbol at around 35-50mg ED for 4-5 weeks or so

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I agree with Tai on running the test a couple weeks longer than the tren . That's great advice

Just curious though tai, why are you against bold prop? I've never had any experience with it but was looking into it.

1buffsob

I undestand the reasoning for running the test p longer but am confused as well as why not to run the bold prop. Is it due to the pain?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    DO NOT USE BOLD PROP!
    and just run prop/tren it works wounder
    run test a few weeks past tren for best results in recovery IMO.. lets the tren metabo's degrade and stop suppression.
    i would jump w/ dbol at around 35-50mg ED for 4-5 weeks or so

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I undestand the reasoning for running the test p longer but am confused as well as why not to run the bold prop. Is it due to the pain?
    Yes the pain factor sucks ass! I'd rather shoot 1ml of prop with 1ml of water based winny. Even with cutting it you're still going to get some pain from it. I don't even think it matters what lab you use. Most of what I've read is that it's not the preperation that causes the pain, but the hormone itself. If you want a faster acting version of EQ without the pain associated with bold prop I'd say you should look into some bold cyp. Still takes a bit to kick in, but not near as long as bold. undec. and there's generally not a lot of pain post injection.

On another note, I'd say holding off on the NPP as progestin buildup might be an issue while using Tren Acetate. Go with the prop/tren combo and an oral to top things off. Perhaps some drol instead of dbol ? Just a thought.

You right that it hurts like hell, I have used it before. I had the misfortune of shooting it into my quad with test p and boy I could barely walk afterwards. You are correct that it does not matter who makesit, the hormone is the problem. The reason why I prefer to use a prop ester is so that all my injections would be the same if I chose to do EOD rather than ED.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You right that it hurts like hell, I have used it before. I had the misfortune of shooting it into my quad with test p and boy I could barely walk afterwards. You are correct that it does not matter who makesit, the hormone is the problem. The reason why I prefer to use a prop ester is so that all my injections would be the same if I chose to do EOD rather than ED.
    That's understandable. Personally, I'd extend the cycle so you could get the whole benefit of bold cyp, or I would cut out the bold. altogether. I just can't even fathom the idea of being a cripple for the entire 6-8 week stretch of your cycle all in the name of using bold prop? But hey, do what you want. NPP on the other hand I wouldn't even consider using it during this cycle unless you were to scratch the tren . Progestin gyno isin't the easiest thing to get rid of. One day you nipps are fine, and the next day you're lactating like a pregnant woman. Personally, I'd go with the prop/tren/tbol, but then it's not really a bulker but more of a lean mass bulker as water retention is going to be next to nothing, depending on how you diet. If you want a sheer bulker that's short then you could go with prop/NPP/dbol , that's a classic bulker.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Personally, I'd go with the prop/tren/tbol, but then it's not really a bulker but more of a lean mass bulker as water retention is going to be next to nothing, depending on how you diet. If you want a sheer bulker that's short then you could go with prop/NPP/dbol, that's a classic bulker.
    Thanks for the advice. I would run the prop/tren /tbol cycle but I just ran the same cycle not to long ago using the longer esters. I like the idea of the old bread and butter stack with short esters.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    and the bold prop doesnt do anything different from regular EQ.. both suck IMO LoL

Thread Information