ryan is offline New Member

Thumbs up new to the forum with QUESTIONS :)

hi all. this is my first time posting in the forums, however i have been accessing anabolicreview.com for about 2 months now. Now...for my question....

im 6'1, 155lbs, 21yrs old. i recently FINISHED a 6 week cycle of testosterona 200. i weighed about 147lbs before i started the cycle, so i gained about 8 pounds...pretty depressing. I average about 200-250 grams of protein/day. I lift atleast every other day, sometimes 2 days ON and one day OFF.

i plan on trying different anabolics for my next cycle. pleeeease, if you have any suggestions of what i should stack with what and for how long i should take anything, please reply.

i am want to gain 20-30lbs and of course do this with the minimum amount of side effects. oh yeah, no side effects occured during/after (its been about 2 weeks since my cycle ended) my test200 cycle.

thanks.

-ryan

Lush is offline Associate Member
    well, how much T200 were you doing? and 6 weeks is short. 8 min or 10 even better.

At 6'1" 147lbs starting- you're a pretty slim guy. I'd have to say you're not very genetically predisposed to easy bulking up.

But no worries- thanks to the miracle of illegal steroids we can get around that..

sounds like your work out frquency is OK. Pretty much every body part once per week is what you shuld aim for. 200-250g protein is the MINIMUM you should be getting. Try for 300g+ (it's tough if you're like me and not a big eater naturally...).

as for juice....

I'd recommend

30mg/day d-bol weeks 1-4

500mg/weeks test enth weeks 1-10

400mg/weeks deca OR eq weeks 1-10.

Also- i'd say front load the deca/eq at 600-800/weeks for weeks 1 and 2.

as for whether or not to do deca or eq..... Considering you're a pretty slim guy I'd say go with deca. You should bulk up more.

I also recommend getting liquidex and run it the whole 12 weeks at min. 0.25mg/day. 0.5mg is better- but more expensive (obviously..).

As for working out.... stick with the basics. Flat/incline bench, behind-the-neck presses, squats, deadlifts, and bent over barbell rows. These are the mass building corner stones.

That's my take on it anyways.....

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Good post lush.

Ryan...if you can't get test enth...go with sust250 @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks. Also (very imp.) get some clomid for post cycle or you will see a lot of those gains disappear.

P

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    if your going to use equip go to 600mg per week and hit dbal at least 40-50mg per day

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Sorry along with everything else that was already perscriped to you by Lush

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Some good advice, but diet and training is probably where you need most imrpovement, I doubt you are eating enough, up you Kcal by 500 ED until you start to gain weight naturally.

hell yeah, thanks guys. im gonna work on my eating habits and try to get more cals and protein. so my stack is probably gonna look like what was recommended by lush and pete.....

30mg/day d-bol weeks 1-4

500mg/weeks sust250 weeks 1-10

400mg/weeks deca weeks 1-10.

then finish it off with clomide and creatine. what does liquidex do? also, how much of my gains do you think i will keep (assuming i eat right) ? thanks alot for the info guys, this site kicks ass.

-ryan

Looks good ryan,

i'd still say substitute test enth 500mg/week for the sust 500.

As for the liquidex... I can't give you any biological description of what it does... that's Nathan's department.

i can tell you it will stop testosterone aromitizing to estrogen-so it will help keep you from getting gyno. (that's good).
    And it will help reduce fat and water retention. I've found doing just .35g/day makes a big difference!

and it seem to help keep the nads more lively while on the juice (that's good too...)

and through some clen in along with the clomid.

And as for what gains to expect... that's tough to say... it all depends on the individual.
    However, i can say that you will make some ridiculously awesome gains compared to what you could do without the juice....

have fun and get huge bro...!

if i can hookup the test enth thats what ill take. thanks alot for the help.

30SUMTHN is offline New Member

20-30 LBS

DBOL is the friend your looking for...and take your protien intake up to about 500g per day...good luck!

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    I agree on the dbol for sure for bulk, im trying to decide wether to throw in some dbol with my test/decca cycle, although it is my first cycle so im not sure if i should

Cynical....

yes!. do d-bol. !!!
    After 4 or 5 days when it kicks in- you will be glad that you did.

IMO, try 20-25mg/day for the first week- and then bump 'er up a little if you have no problems. And you shouldn't notice any sides with lots of water and milk thistle. Except for incredible strength, pumps, and muscle gain..

Thread Information