flyhalf is offline Associate Member

in week 15, no sex drive help

hello today starts week 15 of my 16 week cycle, last year i did my first cycle at 12 weeks of test e and eq 500mg/400mgs per week. this cycle im doing test e and eq 750mgs/600mgs per week. i started this cycle with with 4 weeks of prop at 100mg eod. anyways heres my problem, my sex drive was great for the first couple months, about a month ago it plummited (<---not sure if i spelled that right). ive kinda lost all drive to go to the gym also. i wasnt taking any nolva until a few weeks ago. i started taking 60mgs for 4 days, then 40 for 4 days, and then 20 ed. when i was taking 60 my sex drive seemed to come back a bit but now im down to 20 mgs ed and its gone again. can i keep taking nolva at 60 mgs ed? what should i do.

Nelstar is offline Member
    bro sex drive should be kickin if youre hitting test e, its what makes a man a man. maybe its time to find a new lady lol, shes not keepin you interested. but i wouldnt sweat it bro, it will be back, how old are you, how long you been with the person, you gotta ask yourself all that, theres alot of variables involved with somehting like this

well im married been with for 7 years but even when i see a little hottie its like "whatever". my test lvls on my blood test were over 6,000. i was told since my test was so high that my estrogen probley sky rocketed too causing me to shut down. i mean i was trying to screw the other day and went limp half way through. im 28, this is my second cycle.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well around 2+grams of test i get some adverse sides as far as sexal performance i do best between 700-1500 for HORNYNESS..
    anyways if ur 100% sure your test is legit then run some provirone see if that helps
    also some people can and will respond to test in a lethargic manner when ran for a lengthy time at higher doses.

im sure its legit or my lvls wouldnt be at 6,269 to be exact. does are sponsor sell provirone? i have there clomid and nolva.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    im sure its legit or my lvls wouldnt be at 6,269 to be exact. does are sponsor sell provirone? i have there clomid and nolva.
    its a steroid bro

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Your estrogen levels must be too high. Nolva is not enough, get some proviron if you can, cut the cycle short (it's only a week anyway) and run the proviron 50-100mg ED during PCT. Also try to get some aromasin for PCT, next time be sure to use an aromatize inhibitor in future cycles that involve aromatizing steroids .

should i use letro? i cant get proviron .

also thinking about comming off cycle. should i stop or taper down.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Your estrogen levels must be too high. Nolva is not enough, get some proviron if you can, cut the cycle short (it's only a week anyway) and run the proviron 50-100mg ED during PCT. Also try to get some aromasin for PCT, next time be sure to use an aromatize inhibitor in future cycles that involve aromatizing steroids.

Thats some solid advice right there, listen to this guy

definitly listening, is there anything else i could use instead of proviron ? will letro do the same?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Letro is good at what it does but in your case it's almost worthless. Letro takes to long to 'kick-in' (min 2 weeks). Aromasin would be the better choice.

well ty for the help guys, something tells me im kinda ****ed.

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    Aromasin works good man

still kinda new, is it something our sponsor sells? my guy pretty much just carries all sorts of gear and clomid and nolva. is it an anti e?

i cant get proviron or a-dex should i order some liquidex? is it as good? does any 1 have any experience with it.

Thread Information