Thread: cyp cycle

daveyboy330 is offline Junior Member

cyp cycle

gonna be starting my first cycle of test cyp in a couple weeks and have a couple of questions about pct.

-6ft, 200 pounds, workin out for 3years.

Searched a bunch and i know this topic has been done to death, but i haven't found the exact answer i need yet and i feel that it's worth it to ask (and risk a flame) then not be sure.

For the cycle listed, considering it's not too hardcore i'm guessing that i wouldn't need to start doing any anti E's untill after the cycle so as to not drop my estrogen levels too much. figured i might start clomid about 2 weeks after cycle. Also i wanted to use something to combat water retention during my cycle. any suggestions on that? I'm already kind of puffy lookin and don't want anymore of that. wnat to buy what i need before i start my cycle and want to get it immediately. on any of your answers, the duration and amount would be appreciated. lastly, would hcg be good to run at the end of a cycle or is there something easier to use to boost natural test levels? any cycle you guys can give me to cover all bases would be so appreciated. Thanx in advance

daveyboy330 is offline Junior Member
    oh ya, cycle will be 500mg a week for 12 weeks

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    1-12 test 250 x2 every 3.5 days

buy some adex to combat bloat

pct 14 days after last shot

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by pmorris
    1-12 test 250 x2 every 3.5 days

buy some adex to combat bloat

pct 14 days after last shot

Testosterone Cypionate : 18 days after last injection

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy330
    gonna be starting my first cycle of test cyp in a couple weeks and have a couple of questions about pct.

-6ft, 200 pounds, workin out for 3years.

Searched a bunch and i know this topic has been done to death, but i haven't found the exact answer i need yet and i feel that it's worth it to ask (and risk a flame) then not be sure.

For the cycle listed, considering it's not too hardcore i'm guessing that i wouldn't need to start doing any anti E's untill after the cycle so as to not drop my estrogen levels too much. figured i might start clomid about 2 weeks after cycle. Also i wanted to use something to combat water retention during my cycle. any suggestions on that? I'm already kind of puffy lookin and don't want anymore of that. wnat to buy what i need before i start my cycle and want to get it immediately. on any of your answers, the duration and amount would be appreciated. lastly, would hcg be good to run at the end of a cycle or is there something easier to use to boost natural test levels? any cycle you guys can give me to cover all bases would be so appreciated. Thanx in advance
    Test Cyp is a good choice of a first cycle IMHO. I used Test Enan, both very similar compounds. 350-500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks is perfect. Injecting 2x per week. I did 14 weeks and still recovered well.

About anti-estrogens. You dont know if your gyno prone or not so its wise to stock up on the neccesary compounds to abruptly address any issues if they airse. Do you know what your looking for when looking for gyno signs? You'll need some Nolva, thats easy enough. You could run Nolva 10mg/ED which would greatly help reduce any gyno issues. I never used Nolva, just kept it on hand. If any sides were to arise, I would have used 40mg/ED until sides subside, then back down to 10-20mg/ED. The choice is yours here, whether to run one, or keep on on hand. Its far easier to prevent gyno than it is to spend thousands of $ on removing it though.

Running an AI would be your best bet at reducing any water retention. As well as having a diet low/no soduim and drinking plenty of water. I go for 2-3 litres per day. Arimidex /L-Dex/Aromasin /Proviron and if really needed Letro will help reduce/prevent any water retenion. I use Proviron at 25-50mg/ED. More if needed. You can obtain L-Dex from AR-R (site sponsor) and run it at 0.25-1.0mg/ED. When coming off, you could taper the dosage down over 2-3 weeks as to be sure to avoid an estrogen rebound. Or run Nolva at 10mg/ED for 2-3 weeks after finishing L-Dex. Though, an estrogen rebound is more common with Letro's use.

For PCT try Clomid/Nolva combination. Clomid 100mg/ED for 2 weeks, then 50mg/ED for 2 weeks. Nolva 20mg/ED throughout. An AI, Aromasin/L-Dex/Arimidex could also be used. Proviron 50mg/ED for labido purposes. Look up Pheedno's PCT protocol.

I avoid Clomid as I cant chance its vision problems and dont like its emotional problems. My PCT is:

wk 1-3 HCG 1000ius/ED (Mon/Wed/Fri)
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED

That worked for me and may/may not work for others.

There are so many ways to run HCG. Whilst "on" and leading/running upto PCT. I wouldnt use it for a first cycle and see how you react to a synthetic testosterone and if you experience any testicular 'shrinkage' or not.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    [/B]
    Testosterone Cypionate: 18 days after last injection
    16-18 days after last shot.

Thread Information