Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

another low sex drive question

I am running a 12 wk prop cycle using 75mg ED also using winny at 50mg ED for the last six weeks. I am in the middle of wk 7 now. Also started HCG E3D at 500ius on week five till cycle end. This is my sixth cycle in the past three years. I get my prop /winny from a compounding pharmacy that is legit so I know the gear is good. I usally use a-dex with all cycles(gyno prone). My doc wanted me to try teslac this cycle as my anti-e at 100mgs ED . Also running nolva at 10mg ED since starting the HCG. My sex drive is really low on this cycle!! Is this normal sometimes when cycling? Some people say this happens sometimes while running test is that correct?? Also I am getting alot of face bloating . Just my face not body. Most people dont bloat on prop but mine does. Could my estrogen be to high and killing my sex drive? Maybe the teslac dose is to low. Anyone with any info on what could be causing this low sex drive?? Is low sex drive normal sometimes while on cycle or is something wrong??

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    The anti estrogen for the gyno is probably a large cause in this. Gyno really sucks. But what would you rather have, low sex drive or tits?

Blog Entries
    I was thinking my estrogen could be to low with the teslac but it seems with the face bloat that it might be to high! Anyone know whats up with this??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution
    The anti estrogen for the gyno is probably a large cause in this. Gyno really sucks. But what would you rather have, low sex drive or tits?
    Yea gyno really sucks !!

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    read my post its fairly new "week 15 and no sex drive" some good answers in there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    read my post its fairly new "week 15 and no sex drive" some good answers in there
    Yea I was checking that out!! I see you where not using An AI with your cycle so maybe your estrogen could be to high. I am using teslac as an AI so I was not sure if my estrogen could be to low or to high as either can kill sex drive( maybe my teslac dose is to low I dunno). Have you heard of people having low sex drive while on cycle in the past? There was a old post by spywizard that said something about this begin normal sometimes while on cycle but I can not find that post!!
    Last edited by Merc..; 04-15-2006 at 04:04 PM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    The standard teslac dose is 250mg ED i believe, so yeah your dose might be a bit low or the teslac is somehow ineffective (fake?). Did this ever happen with the A-dex? If the A-dex worked why did you switch? Stick to what works.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Damn man, this is a hard one honestly. Its hard to deal with sex drive issues when you are already pumping Test into your system, you are also using HCG . The Teslac dose may be a little low imo, maybe double it. The only other thing you could try is some 80% steroidal saponins tribulus.
    Im sorry I couldnt be of more help but when your already on test raising your sex drive can be hard, HCG is one counter-attack, which you are on. So try doubling the amount of teslac and adding some trib.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    The standard teslac dose is 250mg ED i believe, so yeah your dose might be a bit low or the teslac is somehow ineffective (fake?). Did this ever happen with the A-dex? If the A-dex worked why did you switch? Stick to what works.
    Damnit you beat me to it. Well like the boss said 250mg for teslac , I said 200mg either way raise it. lol.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I was talking to goose4 since he has some experince with teslac about hookers profile and the 250mg dose and he said that dose was if you just ran teslac by itself. He likes it with proviron but i can not get that right now. I checked the teslac out with squibb the makers of it and it seems legit. My doc wanted me to use teslac this time to help reverse a very slight case of gyno and to keep estrogen in check. Is it normal to have low sex drive while on cycle or is something defently wrong?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Damn man, this is a hard one honestly. Its hard to deal with sex drive issues when you are already pumping Test into your system, you are also using HCG . The Teslac dose may be a little low imo, maybe double it. The only other thing you could try is some 80% steroidal saponins tribulus.
    Im sorry I couldnt be of more help but when your already on test raising your sex drive can be hard, HCG is one counter-attack, which you are on. So try doubling the amount of teslac and adding some trib.
    Thanks man!! I was worried about some studies I read in the supp forum about trib causing estrogen to elevate to high levels. And not begin sure of what is causing the lower sex drive( estrogen to low or to high ) I was not sure about adding trib.

Ya trib can raise estro, but you are running estrogen protection. I dont think it should be a prob. Big K also made a good point tho, if you havent had this problem before running a-dex, you should stick with that...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ya trib can raise estro, but you are running estrogen protection. I dont think it should be a prob. Big K also made a good point tho, if you havent had this problem before running a-dex, you should stick with that...
    Totaly agree about a-dex!!!

Thread Information