Playboy305 is offline New Member

1/2cc deca with 1/2cc test-e?

I got my hands on some test e 300 and some deca 300. I've taken deca alone before and have had pretty nice results. I got test so I can keep the test levels balanced while taking the deca. I've never done test before and was thinking about doing half a shot of deca and test e a week. My body responds very well to low doses as i've tried in the past so 500 mg of test a week is out of the question. has anyone heard or tried this kind of cycle or would it be better to start introducing the test later toward the end of the deca??

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Test Deca is a great cycle. If you want to run low doses by all means do it, its great that people still stay modest these days. However, you will still want to inject each of them twice per week. This will help to keep blood levels more stable throughout cycle and give you less sides. Also you will want to start them at the same time and run the test doses a little high and also run it for one week longer than the deca. This will help you with sexual side effects.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Why not try A test only cycle low dose to see how it works compared to the deca only that you have done before then for next cycle put the two together that way you know first hand what each compound does for you.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Why not try A test only cycle low dose to see how it works compared to the deca only that you have done before then for next cycle put the two together that way you know first hand what each compound does for you.
    thats a good idea but the gains will not be as favorable as deca since deca is extremely anabolic . imo he will be disspaointed w/ a test only cycle but if he stacks them together especially since test aromatizes which is nice .. estrogen is great for bulking and for joints, he will be a very happy person.

i would run .5ml of both Every 3.5days which is like 300mg/wk of each and keep blood levels very stable preventing most sides.

Playboy305 is offline New Member
    thanks for the replies, ...from what you guys say, it seems like this is what I had in mind. I personally am a believer of moderation when it comes to these things...and it's whats worked for me.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    test + deca = now theres some fun

Thread Information