BEETLE 70 is offline New Member

what sould accompany my first cycle of Deca

I will be starting my first cycle of Deca soon. This is the first time I have used anything other than otc stuff. Any advice on my first cycle would be greatly appreciated. ( I know I'm a newbie, go easy we all start somewhere and I dont want to get it wrong)

kif
    kif is offline Member
    I would go with just test e 500mg ew but if you already have your deca make sure you use some kind of test with it or you could get deca dick

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by BEETLE 70
    I will be starting my first cycle of Deca soon. This is the first time I have used anything other than otc stuff. Any advice on my first cycle would be greatly appreciated. ( I know I'm a newbie, go easy we all start somewhere and I dont want to get it wrong)
    Drop the Deca completely and research into running a form of Testosterone for a first cycle. Their are many thread on this. Spend some time in the 'Steroid Profirles Forum' and 'Educational Forum'.

Look into Testosterone Enanthate , Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Propionate . Estrogen related sides, gyno, water retention, Nolvadex , Clomid, AI's, SERMS's, PCT, various compounds and synergy.

I'd suggest:

wk 1-12 Test Enan 350-500mg/wk (2x per week injections)
    wk 1-PCT Proviron 50mg/ED
    Nolva on hand.
    14 days from last shot PCT begins.

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED

See how the cycle/PCT go and how you respond to the various compounds, their sides/effects.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kif
    I would go with just test e 500mg ew but if you already have your deca make sure you use some kind of test with it or you could get deca dick
    Def. agree. You can also run both but since this is your first cycle it is highly advisable to run a test cycle first. DO NOT RUN DECA ALONE. You could get "deca dick" which in english means no sex drive, which means no sex, which means no erections, which means no masturbation. GOT IT!

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Drop the Deca completely and research into running a form of Testosterone for a first cycle. Their are many thread on this. Spend some time in the 'Steroid Profirles Forum' and 'Educational Forum'.

Look into Testosterone Enanthate , Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Propionate . Estrogen related sides, gyno, water retention, Nolvadex , Clomid, AI's, SERMS's, PCT, various compounds and synergy.

I'd suggest:

Nolva on hand.

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED

See how the cycle/PCT go and how you respond to the various compounds, their sides/effects.
    Exactly..

Foo Man is offline New Member
    Aside from deca dick (which I didn't experience personally), I got really shitty gains from deca alone. It was my very first attempt with any type of AS and a waisted one. I read that it was a "safe" steroid , so I figured I would try it out....bad move.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i would add test at 250mgs wk, assuming you have already purchased the deca . if not, just run test at 500mgs wk or so for around 10wks.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    I think research would accompany your idea of a deca only cycle very nicely.. infact you find out that deca only is retarded.. just a thought though.. i mean wutta i know?

righton is offline Senior Member
    If you already have the deca get some test to go with it. 250/250/wk test/deca is a very good beginners stack. But do some a little more research since you didn't mention PCT and look at anti e's also!

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    If you already have the deca get some test to go with it. 250/250/wk test/deca is a very good beginners stack. But do some a little more research since you didn't mention PCT and look at anti e's also!
    why do you say this is a very good beginner stack when everybody say's is not. the reason i ask is because i also will be doing my very first cycle aswell. i only have dbol and deca . after finding this site learned that the first cycle should be test only. was this your first cycle (test/deca) is that why your saying its a good beginner stack.

id say drop the deca , go with a test and dbol combo, i always liked those

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto

I'd suggest:

Nolva on hand.

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED

agree good commet

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    i wouldn't even run the deca , just test.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    why do you say this is a very good beginner stack when everybody say's is not. the reason i ask is because i also will be doing my very first cycle aswell. i only have dbol and deca. after finding this site learned that the first cycle should be test only. was this your first cycle (test/deca) is that why your saying its a good beginner stack.
    Cause my first stack some 15ys ago was i believe was dbol /test/deca in which i put on something like 30lbs which is damn good. And it was a low dose cycle (20mg dbol/d,250 test/deca wk) which i'm a firm believer in, no need for that 500 this and 600 that! Do a search on low dose cycles and than you can make a informed decision and not just take a half dozen replys on this particular thread!

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEETLE 70
    First cycle should be test only. However, if you decide on the Deca you got to run test as well. I love Decca as it helps the joints. It may take a couple
    of weeks for it to kick in. What ever you decide don't go changing things around.

Thread Information