MDLAX24 is offline New Member

Drugs and Alchol while cycling

Hey I was wondering about this for a while. When I did my cycle I pretty much went cold turkey for 12 weeks and that led me to ask Exactly HOW bad is drinking or smoking while cycling. If its that bad I wouldnt do it but Im going to do another cycle during the summer and I'm in college and well I can leave it at that.

Nelstar is offline Member
    anything in moderation is tolerable, always tried to hold it to the weekends

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDLAX24
    Hey I was wondering about this for a while. When I did my cycle I pretty much went cold turkey for 12 weeks and that led me to ask Exactly HOW bad is drinking or smoking while cycling. If its that bad I wouldnt do it but Im going to do another cycle during the summer and I'm in college and well I can leave it at that.
    cigs or pot? i was wondering the same thing

Nelstar is offline Member
    theres been "studies" claiming pot stimulates your body to grow, cause youre in a more relaxed state and it heals faster or it creates estrogen and then your body produces test to conteract, or you intake more calories, to be honest i dunno, Ive smoked and never noticed any difference with my gains, when i drink im flat looking for a couple days till i get fully rehydrated but thats about it, just dont blow back line after line and hit the H you know, use your head bros, if you have a hangover, you probably drank too much, thats how i always based it

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    if you want optimal gains you would stay clean while on and during pct.

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    if you want optimal gains you would stay clean while on and during pct.
    what about cigs?

Azz
    Azz is offline New Member
    i would say cannabis is fine to take due to it giving you the (munchies, Urge to eat) which means you are going to pack on the callories.

I would advise from what ive heard to quit smoking due to rumors that smoking makes you loose your aPPETITE and stay off the cocaine , ecstacy , H , Speed. Due to these drugs giving you a fast pulse and straine on the heart.

Killzone is offline Associate Member
    Get rid of the cigs. You will never be able to reach the gains you want while chaining cigs. I would at least cut it to a few when you drink, only on the weekends.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Even if i stay out all night, and stay sober.. i still get that flat feeling for a couple of days.. and get dehydrated.. even if i drink like 2 water bottles.. something about missing sleep messes me up for a couple of days

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    keep booze to just a couple max. try not to drink at all though. no idea about smoking just watch the munchie food.

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    cocaine , ecstacy , H , Speed. Due to these drugs giving you a fast pulse and straine on the heart.
    I would highly recomend not doing any of thoes while cycling. Its just overkill for your heart.

stoners rule

cheezy12 is offline Junior Member
    I believe cannabis increases your heart rate as well.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    if you want the best results and not to put your body in jeopardy of doing extra damage especialy if you are taking orals, dont drink. rec drugs just arent a good idea for the best results and your bodies health.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if you arent able to act like a mature adult and put the habits away you arent ready to cycle. Why put EVEN MORE stress on your body... ever hear of cortisol???

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    for me its part of a mind set. i think u gotta dial it in and get in a zone while u are on. sure go out get laid do what u gotta do, like someone said above, moderation. once in a few weeks and not enough to give u a terrible hangover

Thread Information