Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigbody is offline New Member

Getting Fat On D-bol

OK guy heres the deal. i spent the last 2 months busting my ass to get ripped for summer and went from 9 to just under 6 percent body fat, the leanest ive ever been. In the process i lost alot of size and was considering running some dbol and prop to get my size back up. I have these on hand. My quwestion is will the dbol but so much water weight on me that i loose my abs

Nelstar is offline Member
    you wont lose them but youll notice theyll look, i dunno watery? i dunno if thats the right word

gabriel595 is offline Associate Member
    damn!!!! that chick is HOT. its only water, but i've heard estrogen also makes you retain fat, is that right? damn she's hot.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    She sure is hot.. I use dbol to make some room for the prop I'd use as the base of my cycle.. go on it for 4 weeks and just run some adex then start ur prop.. It wont last long.....yea shes hot

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    She sure is hot.. I use dbol to make some room for the prop I'd use as the base of my cycle.. go on it for 4 weeks and just run some adex then start ur prop.. It wont last long.....yea shes hot
    havent seen you around in a while! yeah i agree run an ai with it to cut out bloating not that you bloat much if any off prop anyways

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    havent seen you around in a while! yeah i agree run an ai with it to cut out bloating not that you bloat much if any off prop anyways

whats up buddy.. Yea it has been a hot one. I can't get on that often cause of school, work and trying to have some kind of social life.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Strange but I've read about people using drol during cutting cycles. If I could do dbol or drol (without losing hair!) I would probably stick with drol. If you're going to go big, take the daddy. Drol....

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Strange but I've read about people using drol during cutting cycles. If I could do dbol or drol (without losing hair!) I would probably stick with drol. If you're going to go big, take the daddy. Drol....
    Yea i alslo read about dbol used in cutters as well.. i guess if the diet and cardio are taken care of "fat" shouldnt come into the issue..

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Just keep the dbol to a low dose to reduce sides and bloat

Thread Information