Cole25 is offline New Member

any suggestions cutting cycle for a female

im 5'9'' 145lbs about 18%bf and workout all the time. I have a very good diet and exercise program going. I am thinking about taking winny to help cut my bf. I have also been thinking about maybe trying to stack it. im not to sure on what will be best for me to use. ive been looking at many different things and would like some imput from others who have done cutting cycles. does anyone have any seuggestions on what to take and the dosages to take??????

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole25
    im 5'9'' 145lbs about 18%bf and workout all the time. I have a very good diet and exercise program going. I am thinking about taking winny to help cut my bf. I have also been thinking about maybe trying to stack it. im not to sure on what will be best for me to use. ive been looking at many different things and would like some imput from others who have done cutting cycles. does anyone have any seuggestions on what to take and the dosages to take??????
    You are only 20- I dont' think you are gonna like what most people on here are gonna tell you about doing AAS at your age...sorry....

Try Starting here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234

Then try here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=182415

Hope This Helps!

goosed is offline Associate Member
    depending on what you like i got a good dose of test runnin through my blood right now and im sure i could work a little fat off of you!!lol

Thread Information