Thread: cycle help tren

BigWill78 is offline Junior Member

cycle help tren

i am 6'0 about 220 lbs... i been lifting for 5 years... i have did a cycle of deca and test and im going to do another cycle here soon.... i want to cut down and i have trenbolone actetate and winny and i also have some clen ... im going to try to loose as much body fat as possible without loosing my muscle then im going to go straight from this cycle to a bulking cycle with test and anadrol .... any suggestions on how to cycle?

jayheero is offline Banned
    tren and winny is good but remember you need test to have a complete cycle bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWill78
    i am 6'0 about 220 lbs... i been lifting for 5 years... i have did a cycle of deca and test and im going to do another cycle here soon.... i want to cut down and i have trenbolone actetate and winny and i also have some clen... im going to try to loose as much body fat as possible without loosing my muscle then im going to go straight from this cycle to a bulking cycle with test and anadrol.... any suggestions on how to cycle?
    ...must include prop...prop/tren /winny.. . Do not start your next cycle until you've had the appropiate time off.

Pilo18 is offline Junior Member
    If u were planning on stacking your cut and bulk cycle together as a long cycle then ur fine. But I would bulk first then lean out.

Thread Information