Elexecution is offline Associate Member

How long for a deca cycle?

I was telling my friend about this site and he wants me to ask you guys what kind of injectable he should run by itself. He told me he was thinking about deca but I told him that's not such a good idea unless it's with testosterone , but he seems to really want to use deca alone. He is a slim individual and it is his first cycle and wants to gain mass, no cutting.

If you could recommend what steroid to use by itself for mass and how long/how much per week that would be great

Thanks

tank2005 is offline Banned
    test e for 12 weeks @ 500mgs per week

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Like Tank said use test alone and he will see good gains....otherwise if he doesnt like injections Anavar or TBol....

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Ditto.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by tank2005
    test e for 12 weeks @ 500mgs per week
    6000mgs. I let him know what you thought and he was wondering how much it'll cost, I'm not familiar with injectables so I couldnt answer, how much $ is he gonna be dealin with?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Elexecution
    6000mgs. I let him know what you thought and he was wondering how much it'll cost, I'm not familiar with injectables so I couldnt answer, how much $ is he gonna be dealin with?
    I think price is a queston HE should be askin his source, NOT HERE. But to get an idea of price ranges, you can look at the Steroid Profiles Forum under whichever compound he chooses, and read the entire thread. It usually states near the end what market values range. Or tell your FRIEND to get online and do some more research on here, HE will find a pluthera of information that may help him make up his mind instead of hearing it second hand. Just My Opinion though.....GOOD LUCK

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you say he is a slim individual? I think he needs to work on his diet first. No steroids will make him bigger if he cant gain naturally. Also if he doesnt know how to eat correctly, he will lose whatever gains he makes too. Diet is everything when it comes to gaining weight, steroids are just a supplement

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    I think price is a queston HE should be askin his source, NOT HERE. But to get an idea of price ranges, you can look at the Steroid Profiles Forum under whichever compound he chooses, and read the entire thread. It usually states near the end what market values range. Or tell your FRIEND to get online and do some more research on here, HE will find a pluthera of information that may help him make up his mind instead of hearing it second hand. Just My Opinion though.....GOOD LUCK
    I told him. And I kind of got the idea that you were implying that my friend was actually me, it's not, believe me. He's on my baseball team and was asking me about steroids

Thread Information