Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SurreyJack is offline Junior Member

Arrow Could you guys help me out plz

Hey whats up guys and gals...Im on a 12 week test e deca cycle...kick started it with dbol , but so far I aint seein SHI$%T...except crazy strength gains (gone up 25 pounds on bench!)...its day 17, and ive only put on 6 pounds and im eating like a muthafu$%k#$3 ! My question is: When do you think I wil start to see the deca kick in? Along with the test? I know test usually takes 5-6 weeks.... ohh and do you guys think I havent gained because ive been taking nolva at 25mg a day to help fight the bloat whiel on dbol?

500 test 400 deca 30 mg dbol ed

2.minutes is offline Member
    another 2-3 weeks and u will be

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Give it some time...You are reporting that you have strength gains, and that is a pretty nice jump in bench!

At Day 17, you are approaching the mental threshold of hoping, and wondering, and waiting for everything to kick in.

You should really start to be seeing some results at Day 28, so be patient. 2.5 weeks in isn't enough time for killer results.

As far as your Nolva dosage goes, you are fine with that.

I would take some Vitamin B6 to help combat progestrone related sides associated with Nandrolone , and you should be good to go!

Keep training, resting, and eating hard and let us know in another 10-12 days.

so you think im good so far dude? I mean 6 pounds aint sh#$#! But man oh man my strength increases are impressive...but I just herd so much hype about the dbol ....and i only got another 11 days on it...

I think checkin the scale every day kinda plays with your head too...i donoo haha

alright bro! I will keep you guys informed!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The dbol will be kicking by now and the test should be in full swing in the next couple of weeks, it sounds like things are on track if the strength is on the up, give it some time and make sure the diet is spot on, Food is the key to muscle tissue gains keep eating and you will grow.

thanks marcus...thats what im curious about tho... how come i havent gained as much as others, I know it all depends on the person...but 6 pounds??? I was thinking maybe before i started my cycle I didint check my weight on an empty stomach.... but who knows..... any idea when deca would hit?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SurreyJack
    thanks marcus...thats what im curious about tho... how come i havent gained as much as others, I know it all depends on the person...but 6 pounds??? I was thinking maybe before i started my cycle I didint check my weight on an empty stomach.... but who knows..... any idea when deca would hit?
    The deca will be in full swing in the next couple of weeks, early weight gains is normally water weight 6lbs isnt all that bad, but if your not happy with the results andthe gear 100% its got to be down to your diet.

Plenty of time yet stick with it feed yourself

yeah thanks for the help, I gues sill try to eat even more!

Thread Information