Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LOKITSC is offline Junior Member

Anadrol -- When Do I lose the Water Weight

I've heard that drol inflates one with water like a balloon. I'm waiting to deflate.

I'm in week three of a Test E 500mg per week cycle. I kick started the cycle with drol for 2 weeks (intended to kick start for 4 weeks but things didn't go according to plan). I went from 180 to 203lb in two weeks. I've been off drol for a week now and haven't lost a pound. I know the Test hasn't kicked in yet, too soon. I don't feel bloated from the drol but I expected to lose the weight faster. Is the weight here to stay or will I shed it over the next couple of weeks, until the Test kicks in?

Thanks

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    If your diet is in check, and you are drinking enough water, water retention should be minimal. 20lbs is a huge jump in 2 weeks bro. I'm looking at your diet for the problem.

1buffsob

I would say when you do your PCT!

LOKITSC is offline Junior Member
    1buffsob

My diet was terrible. I lifting and running 20+ miles a week. I changed my diet and stopped running in feb. In feb I was 155. In April i was 180 and the weight was going up natty. I started the cycle at 180. I think I would have gained weight anyway just not so much. I double my caloric intake.

I thought I'd lose weight between the drol and test but maybe not. If I was going to lose water weight from the drol, I think I already would have. You're right though, my diet sucked and I was doing way too much cardio.

I expected to lose weight after stopping drol. Was I wrong?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Try posting your diet in the diet forum. That is typically the culprit. Make sure you're drinking at least 1.5 gallons a day as well.

1buffsob

Thread Information