Thread: no gains yet

jayheero is offline Banned

no gains yet

im on sus 750mg a week im in day 9 and no real gains im taking dbol 30mg a day . up it to 50 but i notice with sustanon they are not massive gains but im getting quality gains im getting more cut without water rentention . my dbol is in capsule form 10mg each capsule. im eating healthy but my weight is still at 275 infact im losing weight im only doing 30min of cardio 4 times a week im getting leaner but not massive like i did on test cypionate or test e.

weird. ,. is it to early. when do the longer esters in sustanon 250 start to kick in. any idea.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jayheero
    im on sus 750mg a week im in day 9 and no real gains im taking dbol 30mg a day . up it to 50 but i notice with sustanon they are not massive gains but im getting quality gains im getting more cut without water rentention . my dbol is in capsule form 10mg each capsule. im eating healthy but my weight is still at 275 infact im losing weight im only doing 30min of cardio 4 times a week im getting leaner but not massive like i did on test cypionate or test e.

weird. ,. is it to early. when do the longer esters in sustanon 250 start to kick in. any idea.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayheero

????????????????????

Cyp wouldn't have "kicked in" on day 9 either.
    Last edited by MAXIMA5; 05-04-2006 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    ????????????????????

Cyp wouldn't have "kicked in" on day 9 either.
    he is taking sus

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    he is taking sus
    I know, but he claimed he ran Cyp before and got better results.

I know, but he claimed he ran Cyp before and got better results.
    either way its all confusing 9 days no gains, cyp had gains, no gains but qualitiy gains on sus

He also says he's losing water weight with Dbol .

He also says he's losing water weight with Dbol.
    i know ive tried so much with him but never listen's, you try

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i know ive tried so much with him but never listen's, you try
    um..... gee, sounds tempting, but I think I'll have to pass on that one.

I just don't see the point of the post. He's losing weight and looks leaner and he thinks something is wrong. I think I;'d rather head over to the lounge and see what disgusting topics are being discussed today.

I just don't see the point of the post. He's losing weight and looks leaner and he thinks something is wrong. I think I;'d rather head over to the lounge and see what disgusting topics are being discussed today.
    my feelings exactly

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Jman5k is offline New Member
    You would need to state your previous exercise habits, diet, height, bf%, previous cycles, age, etc. for anyone to give you a specific answer. But speaking in generalaties here, I will try to help out to the best of my knowledge...

If your 275 and shorter than 6'5 or 6'6 losing weight on dbol +sust, I would of suggested that you build yourself a good base natty style for about 2 months before starting your cycle. Also, if your goal is to put on weight, 2 hours of cardio a week is waaay to much, I would only do a ten minute warm-up to get the blood flowing on your leg days. Only thing I can think of is you just started working out again (unless your a monster @ 275lbs) when you started your cycle, so dropping weight would be easy at first. Also, with only 9 days into your cycle, the sust has not had near enough time to do some real damage. Check back with us in 9 weeks. The dbol should start to hold your water pretty soon, noticably in the next 7-8 days, unless its bunk shvt. Hope I helped you at all brahmen.....

jayheero is offline Banned
    thanks you did help so yeah i guess im impatient and i do have gains but can;t tell with shirt on once i take shirt off you can tell. i want bigger shoulders i guess wait 9 weeks. im in day 10 of dbol i would think i would have some massive gains up 5 pounds by now but not really yet i guess just gotta wait. how many more weeks before people start saying wow he is huge or when people start turning their heads and saying wow . anyways i do listen to people on this board and respect their knowledge.

i am a monster and work out alot would i say im bodybuider huge no. but im wide as hell massive and have some defintion. i wanna hit 320 at 6 1 and then cut and get down to 15 percent bodyfat. im alittle over 20 right now i guess.

I think you would have looked bigger if you simply cut down to about 13-15% bodyfat and kept your muscle.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think you would have looked bigger if you simply cut down to about 13-15% bodyfat and kept your muscle.
    absofvkingloutely !!!!

Thread Information