Thread: Opening Amps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kesh227 is offline New Member

Opening Amps

What is the best way to open an amp and draw the liquid into the syringe (ie 250 mg/ml of test). Any input is greatly appreciated starting my cycle tomorrow morning.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh227
    What is the best way to open an amp and draw the liquid into the syringe (ie 250 mg/ml of test). Any input is greatly appreciated starting my cycle tomorrow morning.
    Get A bic pen cap place it over the top of your amp crack it open and draw your jucie.

littlemantc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh227
    grab it by the bottom with one hand...and the top with the other..and snap the top off...then put your pin in to the bottom(but dont push too hard it might dull the tip)...then draw it out....then get all the air out of the syringe put a 23g pin on the syringe and push till the oil starts comming out...take a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol on it...wipe off your injecting area...stick the pin in the proper depth...pull the plunger back to c if your in a vain.(you should have air bubbles come in(dont worrie its ok...just u dont want to c blood)...if no blood then inject...this is learning class 101 on injecting from an amp..lol
    Last edited by littlemantc; 05-03-2006 at 09:47 PM.

Jman5k is offline New Member
    I always make sure to wrap my hand thats holding the amp in a towel or something, my last cycle i sliced the absolute SH!T out of my hand opening some zambons. There is still a piece of glass stuck in my hand, and it was like 7 months ago. What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    OK both methods above are good, but this is what I did to open amps to be safer! I would score the glass amp with a fine metal file all the way around the neck. Then I take a small towel , wrap the amp in it and grasp both ends making sure all ASS is in the bottom of the amp and snap the top off. Takes some time and practic, but I get clean breaks all the time now!!

Jman5k is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    ... Then I take a small towel , wrap the amp in it and grasp both ends making sure all ASS is in the bottom of the amp and snap the top off.
    Oops... guess I didnt read that one all the way through.. guess finals are getting to me. Sorry for the repost of what SMAN just said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman5k
    Oops... guess I didnt read that one all the way through.. guess finals are getting to me. Sorry for the repost of what SMAN just said.

no sweat bro ! Better to have the same post to just re enforce the advice!!

kesh227 is offline New Member
    you guys are dope. thanks for your help.

stunt954 is offline Associate Member
    Just shove the whole vial up your ass ... Lypothermic Acids in intestinal tract will eat through the glass... Hence putting gear into your bloodstream ... oooobviously im just playing... Littleman had some good advice ( is lypothermic an actual word? ) lol

Just how is it SAFE to recomend to someone to break GLASS with bare hands???

jayheero is offline Banned
    trust me don't use the bic pen i did that once and backfired my amp smashed in my hands and had to go to er for stitches . make sure bud you use not a towel one of those thick oven mitts gloves i mean this is glass your working with . i use a cock screw opener works fine i wear mitts use all the protection you can if glass gets in bro expect some stitches .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    The best way is to go buy an amp opener. I have half a dozen of them. Totally safe and they work every time. Go to www.g e t p i n z.com take out the spaces
    Last edited by Kale; 05-04-2006 at 03:02 AM.

jayheero is offline Banned
    kale summed it up great advice.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    You can get a amp opener and will work just fine but if you cant get one get a womens nail file and file on the thinnest part of the glass lightly.It will score the glass and the head will come off like butter trust me.it will aboout 10 seconds.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bic pen lid works just as well as an amp opener....have never shattered one yet.....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bic Pen caps as stated above or Sharpie marker caps. I'm partial to sharpies because thats how I started doing it, but I'm sure bics work as well.

I haven't met an amp yet that i couldn't open in 1 second with a sharpie cap.

I've always been curios how you would oper russian rockets! And how they get the AAS in there?

Thread Information