JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

take a week or two off after every 20 shots of tren??

this is what my boy told me so that u dont build up a tolerance and also to let the oil disapate from all the spot shooting....is this the right thing to do as i just got another 20 shots.....should i take the week or just keep goin straight to keep blood levels stable and the tren pumping in my body

45acp is offline Junior Member
    Huh? No. Take it for 6-8 weeks straight with test. Your body doesnt "build up a tolerance" after 20 days.

JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member
    i didnt think so....hes enormous so thats why i took what he said and actually thought about it.....im gonna keep takin it everyday just for the simple fact i love to inject every day!!!

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    noo , use the search button

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Dont stop, its pointless except to fudge up your hormones. And yes he may be huge, on AR we try to promote the MOST BENEFICIAL and SMART way to cycle AAS, but by all means it is not the only way. There are many people who run cycles without test and use deca for 4 weeks and then tren for 3 and then test for 6 and keep switching it up and some of these guys are huge. In fact I was just talkin to a guy a few weeks ago that competes and he didnt know much about the "correct" way to cycle, he has a trainer who coaches him through his contest prep and cycles and he runs it nothing like I would advise, but does the guy look amazing? Yes he does, he just won the competition he did last weekend actually.

Everyone needs to keep that in mind when posting about someone who runs AAS differently than we advocate yet is still huge or ripped etc.

45acp is offline Junior Member
    Huge and ripped and goob wont work for more than 5 minutes at a time or huge and ripped and "stronglikebull". Ill take the later.

Thread Information