Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

how suppressive is HCG! follwing hookres pct

I have a question on hcg begin suppressive and using it in hookers pct protocal.. ( hcg , aromasin and nolva) . Does anyone have any info on how suppressive HCG would be if at all ??

HCG can be suppressive because it mimics LH(Luteinizing hormone). LH stimulates your testes to produce testosterone . If supplementing HCG your body will naturally stop producing its own LH therefore leaving you suppressed after seizing HCG.

Its best used during long cycles, users who are prone to testicular atrophy, and prior to starting your PCT clomid.

I have used HCG before with good results.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    HCG can be suppressive because it mimics LH(Luteinizing hormone). LH stimulates your testes to produce testosterone . If supplementing HCG your body will naturally stop producing its own LH therefore leaving you suppressed after seizing HCG.

Its best used during long cycles, users who are prone to testicular atrophy, and prior to starting your PCT clomid.

I have used HCG before with good results.
    Thanks man!! So you dont advise using hookers PCT protocol with ( nolva hcg and aromasin )??

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Thanks man!! So you dont advise using hookers PCT protocol with ( nolva hcg and aromasin)??
    Post it up..

Blog Entries
    Bump ! Anyone using hookers pct with succes???

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Man!! Anyone with anyfeed back on his PCT????

Blog Entries
    I just got an answer from hooker on this.. He told me it is in his pct article ( i missed it somehow ) He said the nolva blockes the suppressive nature of the HCG when they are run concurrently .. Also any suppression from the estrogen engendered by the hcg is going to be haulted with the aromasin ... Looks great!! Anyone used this protocol ???
    Last edited by Merc..; 05-08-2006 at 05:26 PM.

PhiNally is offline Associate Member
    No, but I plan on running it after my next cycle. It looks good to me and you can always trust Hooker.

twitchfast is offline Junior Member
    I just got an answer from hooker on this.. He told me it is in his pct article ( i missed it somehow ) He said the nolva blockes the suppressive nature of the HCG when they are run concurrently .. Also any suppression from the estrogen engendered by the hcg is going to be haulted with the aromasin... Looks great!! Anyone used this protocol ???

ya, ive run HCG and Nolva, after a deca cycle.........HCG works like a charm......sperm load is through the roof

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Can you substitute L-Dex or Femara in the place of the Aromasin ?

If so, at what dosage?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Can you substitute L-Dex or Femara in the place of the Aromasin ?

If so, at what dosage?
    No here ya go from hookers write up!!

Lets add in an Aromatase Inhibitor! Which one, though? Well, since we are already using Nolvadex , we can’t use Letrozole or Arimidex , as the Nolvadex will actually greatly decrease the blood plasma levels of them (28)!

See the link in my above post for the entire read!!

stitch1967 is offline Member
    I thought Nolvadex was a SERM not an AI? That PCT shite always confuses the hell outta me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    I thought Nolvadex was a SERM not an AI? That PCT shite always confuses the hell outta me.
    Nolva is a SERM but when used with an AI it loses some of its effects. Swito posted a study on this but I cant find it. You can search on nolva and adex why not to use in conjuction and see what comes up!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Nolva is a SERM but when used with an AI it loses some of its effects. Swito posted a study on this but I cant find it. You can search on nolva and adex why not to use in conjuction and see what comes up!!
    I have also read studies inwhere nolva does not reduce letrozole blood plasma concentrations when the letrozole is administered post-tamoxifen administration. The average decrease in studies was around 38% of blood plasma concentration when co-administration was used, however in the recent study I read they used nolva first and administered the letro afterwards the blood plasma concentrations were maintained. I would say if you want to use nolva and letro together to hit nolva up and wait atleast an hour for the absorption in the GI tract before using letro.

I will have to look into it more but for now I would suggest not running them at the same time anyways as I think its unnecessary when you can use aromasin instead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I have also read studies inwhere nolva does not reduce letrozole blood plasma concentrations when the letrozole is administered post-tamoxifen administration. The average decrease in studies was around 38% of blood plasma concentration when co-administration was used, however in the recent study I read they used nolva first and administered the letro afterwards the blood plasma concentrations were maintained. I would say if you want to use nolva and letro together to hit nolva up and wait atleast an hour for the absorption in the GI tract before using letro.

I will have to look into it more but for now I would suggest not running them at the same time anyways as I think its unnecessary when you can use aromasin instead.
    Hey bino, I just got alittle more info from our friend Hooker!! He reminded me to remember nolva only makes type 2 AI's less effective. Thats why HE recommends a type -1 ( aromasin ) . As he explained it does not need to be present to cont doing its job on the aromataze enzyme, unlike a type 1 AI, which is partially eliminated by nolva and unfortunately needs to be present to continue it's aromatase inhibition. Once a type -1 does its job, the enz it attached to is useless.. Thats the avantage of using aromasin in PCT!! Again these are HIS words not mine he just informed of that info!!!

There you have it.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I'll be using his PCT in a couple of weeks. About 7-8. I'm adding slin PWO and a small dose of clen , but I'll let you know how it goes.

1buffsob

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I'll be using his PCT in a couple of weeks. About 7-8. I'm adding slin PWO and a small dose of clen , but I'll let you know how it goes.

1buffsob
    Yea buff let us know how that goes !! ( intesting follwing hookers protocol !!) I will be doing the PCT also!! How your new half treating ya!! The ava is great !!! You are nark mix well LOL!!! Did you catch Anthony's latest radio interview?? Awsome !!

No I missed Anthony's interview sadly. But I got the short version of it from a buddy.

As for the avvy, Nark said he wanted to be closer to me Then he 'accidently' lost my original avvy. hmmm.....

I'll let you know how it goes. I'll most likely be cutting durring PCT as well. Pre-comp started today.

1buffsob

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    No I missed Anthony's interview sadly. But I got the short version of it from a buddy.

As for the avvy, Nark said he wanted to be closer to me Then he 'accidently' lost my original avvy. hmmm.....

I'll let you know how it goes. I'll most likely be cutting durring PCT as well. Pre-comp started today.

1buffsob
    Got ya bro!! here is a link to hear the entire show!! You have to look on the page towards the top and it will say click here for older shows. Than go to the one 04-08-06 and thats one of hookers shows ( think there is three total have to look) .. Check it out when you get a chance!!! Here is the link!! http://www.superhumanradio.com/core/shr_archive.htm there are some other great shows also on there. The one on phlojel transdermal is good also.. But check hooker out!!!

Blog Entries
    Got ya bro!! here is a link to hear the entire show!! You have to look on the page towards the top and it will say click here for older shows. Than go to the one 04-08-06 and thats one of hookers shows ( think there is three total have to look) .. Check it out when you get a chance!!! Here is the link!! http://www.superhumanradio.com/core/shr_archive.htm there are some other great shows also on there. The one on phlojel transdermal is good also.. But check hooker out!!!
    Oh and good luck with the pre comp!!!!

Thanks Nark's beating my ass into submission, so I can't dissapoint. lol

1buffsob

Thread Information