Alright, guys there has has been much discussion about taking L-Dex and Nolva together in your PCT. I am still undecided and I want to know how many people think one way(use both) and how many people think the other(choose one) because it seems like there are alot of conflicting views. A quote from hooker's PCT protocol discusses how they should NOT be used together "Well, since we are already using Nolvadex , we can’t use Letrozole or Arimidex , as the Nolvadex will actually greatly decrease the blood plasma levels of them (28)!" On the other hand Pheedno's PCT calls for "Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva" for an 8-16 week cycle". I should note that the difference between the two's PCT is there Hooker uses HCG while Pheedno uses clomid. So take my poll and feel free to add comments on if you would add L-Dex to Nolva and Clomid (which I plan on using, I do not plan on using HCG) P.S.-Cycle=first one done, 1-4 weeks D-bol (30mg a day) and Test-E at 500 1-10 weeks. (I know there was a post about this a while ago but I want to see how many people choose one way and how many people choose the other way.