right now i am curenntly trying to detoxify my body of every drug cheeseburger etc etc ive ever put into it for my first month i am goin to take a supplement called daily detox my second month daily detox II and third month gallon of water a day and throughout these three months i will take a liquid multvitamin right now im starting at cardio 3 times a week cos i work full time and go to school full time at night im 2 weeks in and went from 275-267 im 5'10" in my 20's and done AAS cycles in the past ive taken deca eq tren e and most tests i want to clean myself out for three months for my next cycle which i will run eq at 800 mg a week for 14 weeks test prop 100 mg eod for 12 weeks 2 weeks longer than eq and maybe tren e at 500 mg a week for the last 8 weeks of that cycle i am also eating better 4 meals a day usually some oatmeal for bfast lunch yogurts or grilled chicken egg whites in between and then a home cooked lean meal usually a fish last time i took a bodyfat% test was a year ago and it was 35%musclemass and 28% bodyfat my ultimate goal is to get down to 230 before i start this next cycle of mine
i read somewhere one time that the first time anyone does a cycle they get the bestr esults they ever will therfore im gonna go through all this so it can be like my first cycle all over again

make any sense...would appreciate useful knowledge