Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    seriouslifter is offline Member

can you really get gyno from this

tren prop winny cycle. I think I am gyno prone from previous, but is it less likely to get gyno this one? I would think it would be more because test kicks in faster than a long acting ester one like eth. I dont know if i should take 10mg nolv ed, its such a pain.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I'm more of a believer that gyno is a result of dose than ester involved. But many do claim to get less sides with shorter esters than long, you'll just have to try it and see how it works for you. As far as nolva ed being a pain-if you can't find 5 seconds a day to take some, how you gonna find an hour or more for the gym?

Geriguy is offline Member
    you can easily get gyno from test prop...

Gyno can develop in every cycle. I say every cycle because test should be the base of every cycle and test aromatizes very easily.

If you know you are prone to gyno running an anti-e is an absolute must!!! Nolva ED is a pain??????!!!!!!! Say that after spending $3000.00 on gyno surgery.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    tren prop winny cycle. I think I am gyno prone from previous, but is it less likely to get gyno this one? I would think it would be more because test kicks in faster than a long acting ester one like eth. I dont know if i should take 10mg nolv ed, its such a pain.

ive heard that winni has anti gyno qualities, but imo you really should take an anti e with this cycle, expecially if you are gyno prone. its easy to prevent gyno, but getting rid of it once you got it is... problematic to say the least

Thread Information