wickedclowns is offline New Member

EQ and Cypionate

I just started these two together,doing 1 cc of cypionate monday and friday and 1 cc of EQ on wednesday then alternating the following week,this sound good?thanks in advance

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedclowns
    I just started these two together,doing 1 cc of cypionate monday and friday and 1 cc of EQ on wednesday then alternating the following week,this sound good?thanks in advance
    No, your test levels will be fluctuating all over the place dosing like that. You should keep a straight pattern with both.
    What are your stats?

EQ and Cypionate

I'm 29,6 feet tall,165 pounds,and this is my first cycle,wut would you suggest I do?thanks

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I'm 29,6 feet tall,165 pounds,and this is my first cycle,wut would you suggest I do?thanks
    If I may suggest, we need more info on your stats please. like what do you want from this cycle? what pct's fo you have planned with it. what does your diet look like, what does your training look like......get the idea?

start here for me and we can help you better:

Sources for New members!!!!!

EQ and cypionate

Ok as for my diet i'm eating more and more everyday and mainly good foods.I'm 29 weight 165 pounds and my body fat is 15 percent.I've been training for about five months,the first two months were a mix of mixed martial arts and weights,now i'm lifting weights five days a week and have been for the last three months.I did a box of omnedren like 5 years ago,it was only 10 little 1ml bottles and thats it.I haven't don't any pct and am planning on only doing these two bottles of 20 ml cypionate and eq.I did one shot of test on monday night and another shot of eq last night.thanks again

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    GUy no offense,you should be working on your training and your diet....Doesnt sound to me like you know what you're doing.Have you checked the thread like sman asked you too???

EQ and cypionate

No offense taken,and yes I read the thread.I'm just trying to put on some weight and this is the only cycle i'm gonna do ,how long would you suggest I work out for before I start doing the gear and would would you I suggest I do to improve my diet.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would not hit the gear until you have several years in the gym, first starting out your gonna grow like crazy without. Why waste good money to get something you would have already gotten?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I would not hit the gear until you have several years in the gym, first starting out your gonna grow like crazy without. Why waste good money to get something you would have already gotten?
    exactly.. too meany people forget about diet (THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF GROWTH) and try to spend excess money on a shortcut that will actually hinder their gains in the long run.. but oh well what can u do

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    No offense taken,and yes I read the thread.I'm just trying to put on some weight and this is the only cycle i'm gonna do ,how long would you suggest I work out for before I start doing the gear and would would you I suggest I do to improve my diet.

BY your statements above, I have to say it is your diet also. You say you eat more and more, but that is a very vague statement!!

Do you eat QUALITY protein, carbs, adn yes fat?
    Do you eat every 2.5-3 hrs/day minimum 6 meals a day?
    Do you knwo how much protein you are takin in per/day?

At 6' and ONLY 165# you really need to EAT BETTER IMHO before you even consider AAS

I am 5'11" and 220# and my next cycle isn't until July.

Check out the diet forums on here and try to SEE if your diet is really what you think it is. I think you will be suprised that you are NOT taking in as much as you think

Hope this helped

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^^^^^^^agreed^^^^^^^^^^
    Add some flax/fish oil, and get a good multivit/min.

M.

Thread Information