Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vital Tackle 22 is offline New Member

1st injection ever: 2cc's Test E about made me passout

Started first cycle monday. was injected in each thigh. First injection of 2 cc's of test e with 23 gauge with 1" needle to my left thigh about made me passout and sweated like crazy. after recovering (yeah im a bitch for almost passing out) he injected me in right quad with 2 cc's of primo. Did not feel a thing on the shot. Wonderin why only the test shot made me act that way. Also, right now i'm more sore on my primo inj. side. What gives?
    Height: 5'10" Weight: 180 3 years lifting. 1 and a half reading up, training more efficiently, diet been in check for a while
    bf: 8%
    goals for cycle: solid 10 lbs of lbm. increase in flat bench and size in chest bc my traps make pecs seem smaller
    **I know is it said to only use Test for 1st cycle. I was goin to wait but curiousity killed that plan.

I have 20 ccs (500 mg) of Test E, 45 ccs (300 mg- I was supposed to have been given 500 but got f-ed over on friends order) of primo, and enough anavar for last 4 weeks of cycle.
    heres how i must compromise:
    wk 1-5--4 cc's primo (EW)
    wk 1-10--2 cc's test E (EW)
    wk 6-10-- 5 cc's primo (ew)
    wk 7-10--40 mg anavar (ed)
    wk 12-15--20 mg nolvadex (ed)

Xprime is offline Banned
    It happens to me sometimes the pass out things with sweat, have a drink of water nxt to you and relax, don t forget to breath everything is fine and blow on ur injection spot while u inject it help to feel good
    It might be due because the needles is not comfortably injected at less that is what i think for me but i don t care i inject. I think it is also maybe the needles that gone trough a vessel..

speak is offline Associate Member
    also split that up if possible. do 1cc twice a week.

probably psycholigical. My pecs were the hardest to hit, just because I never had. But once I did it is was butter. It is now one of my preffered places.

badboy247 is offline Junior Member
    u can put tes and primo thru a 25pin only slightly smaller, but the smaller the pin the less the pain!

yeah, i always have been quite uneasy around needles. Like i said I had both shots administered monday, with only the first shot (2 cc's Test E) causing that reaction. Had Shot of 2 cc's of primo 10 minutes later in other thigh and didn't feel a thing. Just wonderin if anybody had any opinion on why only that first shot caused me to freak out. Also, need to take other 2 cc's of primo tomorrow and tryin to figure out if I should shoot somewhere besides glutes bc of planned leg workout friday. Should I go with delts or traps?

Xprime is offline Banned
    it is mostly psycholigical at my first shoot it happens the same thing and the same thing happens to another friend at his first shoot.

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    1st injection ever twice in the thighs? lol

try the glutes man

i think I'm gonna have to do the glutes tomorrow, but gonna wait til a few hours after leg workout. Took 6 days off and need to get a leg workout in tomorrow bc next inject is scheduled tomorrow. Figured if I did legs friday that I might be sore from shot. I'm not worried, but I probably will be when the time comes to do my own glute shot

Thread Information