Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Got a quick question on prop vs suspension.

If I'm going to do ED shots am I better off just using suspension? I have and can get whatever but I'm looking at tren , eq,test, and was thinking since I'm doing ED which would be a better combo.

So would you say suspension or prop for the test in my cycle? Thanks.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    different from other esterfied hormones is that it only keeps sustained and elevated testosterone levels for 2-3 days due to its micro-crystal design. This forces the user to inject on a daily basis, with better results coming from twice-three time a day use due to its short active-life with the effective dose ranging from 350-1000mg per week (50-140mg/day). One should practice site rotation and should practice injecting in the same spot only once per week at most. It should be noted that test suspension is usually a very painful shot,

For me this has always made prop the clear winner.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    different from other esterfied hormones is that it only keeps sustained and elevated testosterone levels for 2-3 days due to its micro-crystal design. This forces the user to inject on a daily basis, with better results coming from twice-three time a day use due to its short active-life with the effective dose ranging from 350-1000mg per week (50-140mg/day). One should practice site rotation and should practice injecting in the same spot only once per week at most. It should be noted that test suspension is usually a very painful shot,

For me this has always made prop the clear winner.
    well said. the only thing I can add is that the half-life of susp is 6-8 hours. if six thats 4 half-lifes in one day. 5 half-lifes is considered zero w/ exponential decay. so if you shoot ed your basicly starting at zero every day.

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    prop+tren75-100mg each ed will be awesome.........

yeah i'll go prop then. I was curious on the half life of suspension, and it being so low i'm goin prop.

Thread Information