hitmanh is offline New Member

Winstrol shots....

Hello people, im new to this board, been reading the posts for a while but this is my first time im posting.
    I bought some 50mg winstrol , ive got 24 shots, the gym instructor said to take one shot on monday, tuesday and wednesdays for 8 weeks, iv read everywhere that it should be taken daily or every 2 days??? should i keep it at 3 times a week or change it to every 2 days? im 19, 194lbs, been training for 3 and a half years, 6ft1, dont know bf. This is the first time im taking steroids , i wanna tone up for summer. Could anyone with experience tell me what i should do?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmanh
    Hello people, im new to this board, been reading the posts for a while but this is my first time im posting.
    I bought some 50mg winstrol, ive got 24 shots, the gym instructor said to take one shot on monday, tuesday and wednesdays for 8 weeks, iv read everywhere that it should be taken daily or every 2 days??? should i keep it at 3 times a week or change it to every 2 days? im 19, 194lbs, been training for 3 and a half years, 6ft1, dont know bf. This is the first time im taking steroids, i wanna tone up for summer. Could anyone with experience tell me what i should do?
    I can give you some advice.. go kick your gym instructor in the nutz bc he has no clue about what hes doing/advising you..

Type in winny in the search box.. you will be surprised on how many threads you will read about.. you can runny winny alone although it is not recommended.. anyway if you do choose to run it run it ED @ 50 mg per day.. you need to get more gear though to run a decent cycle..

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    I can give you some advice.. go kick your gym instructor in the nutz bc he has no clue about what hes doing/advising you..
    LOL, so what do you think i should do with what i have?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Could anyone with experience tell me what i should do?
    Just run some searches on Winstrol , you'll soon find the answers you need.

What gym instructor shows people how to run AAS . I think I went to the wrong school. Wait!!! Maybe I went to a better one b/c the info you got I would have never wanted back then.

LOL, so what do you think i should do with what i have?
    1) If you want you can add some test ( I dont know what your goals are.. what are they?!?!?)
    2) Get more winny
    3) Run 50 mg per day for 6-8 weeks
    4) learn about pct
    5) read and research some more before you start any of this

Hmmm, I think i'll keep the winstrol and run it every day for only 4 weeks, i know its not much but i cant afford anymore at the moment! I know now for the future, I'll just see what i can achieve by taking it ED for 4 weeks. That B****** gym instructor!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    LMAO...Lift you're too funny.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you can not afford anymore then you should save your money and spend some more time on here learning about steroids ....not to flame you but running it ed for 4 weeks is a BAD idea....you will not be happy and will get a bad taste in your mouth about gear...please dont do it just check out the diet forum and get some ideas for leaning up for summer, you'll get better results changing your diet than running the winny...trust me from someone who made a lot of mistakes till i found this place, it is a great place to learn and 99.9% of the people here are going to look out for your best interest...

WEBB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    LMAO...Lift you're too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    if you can not afford anymore then you should save your money and spend some more time on here learning about steroids ....not to flame you but running it ed for 4 weeks is a BAD idea....you will not be happy and will get a bad taste in your mouth about gear...please dont do it just check out the diet forum and get some ideas for leaning up for summer, you'll get better results changing your diet than running the winny...trust me from someone who made a lot of mistakes till i found this place, it is a great place to learn and 99.9% of the people here are going to look out for your best interest...

WEBB
    Exactly.. and its not even 4 weeks.. he only has 24 shots with is 3.5 weeks.. def wait until you research and have enough gear..

Thanks for the advice guys, i might aswell spend a bit more and gain something than use what i have and waste it all, i'll take it everyday for these 3 and a half weeks and in a week or so when my money comes through i'll get another 4 weeks supply and take that ED too,

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ok, but as a good rule, you should have all your gear on hand before you start...i have done exactly what you said befreo and then when the time came i didnt have the money and i was screwed...please consider a little bit of my experience and reconsider...

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    not sure if you guy caught that he 19 still possible growing

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME
    not sure if you guy caught that he 19 still possible growing
    yup your right.. to young to start.. BUT if hes going to do it already might as well point him in the right direction and tell him how to do it the best, most correct way..

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    yup your right.. to young to start.. BUT if hes going to do it already might as well point him in the right direction and tell him how to do it the best, most correct way..

i understand, some of the newbies may not realize the risk of gear at such a young age just making srue he knows.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    He's not going to listen anyways. He was advised to wait, and said that he wouldn't, and would rather run his four week cycle, and hopefully buy some more winstrol .

Only advice I can offer is that he does alot researcg for proper PCT, and have that onhand.

mtrsprt is offline New Member

Talking

I can run winny @ 50mg EOD, and it still does wonders. Everyone is different.....

Hey, just a quick question, i know winstrol can be painful to inject, my shoulders r sore n so is my butt cheeks, is it fine to inject in the same place if its still sore??

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    Running Winny alone is pretty much a waste mate. You really should do some more research before trying steroids ....what out a clue.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, just a quick question, i know winstrol can be painful to inject, my shoulders r sore n so is my butt cheeks, is it fine to inject in the same place if its still sore??
    drink it

would winstrol on its own decrease my sex drive?

moose932 is offline Junior Member
    how much effectiveness do you loose by drinking it?

Thread Information