simm is offline Senior Member

Deca for shoulder/elbow nerve lubrication?

Have any of yoy guys ever taken deca for shoulder/nerve pain to help lubricate the joints?? As i have op (ulnar nerve transposition) on thursday and it seems like a serious op with a rehab time of 4months-2 years! Don't really wanna go this way! Any info really appreciated

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by simm
    Have any of yoy guys ever taken deca for shoulder/nerve pain to help lubricate the joints?? As i have op (ulnar nerve transposition) on thursday and it seems like a serious op with a rehab time of 4months-2 years! Don't really wanna go this way! Any info really appreciated
    i do.. i run deca for ever at 200mg/wk usually.. right now that is all im running is deca.. and in 2 weeks i will start my primary cycle.
    but since test f's up collegen synthesis up to 50% and deca ups it by like 300% + it adds more synovial fluid to joints i love running deca w/o test for a short duration to really up the joints/connective tissue.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i do.. i run deca for ever at 200mg/wk usually.. right now that is all im running is deca.. and in 2 weeks i will start my primary cycle.
    but since test f's up collegen synthesis up to 50% and deca ups it by like 300% + it adds more synovial fluid to joints i love running deca w/o test for a short duration to really up the joints/connective tissue.
    Hey tai,
    How does that effect Mr. Happy down below??

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by simm
    Why are you having the operation? Unlar nerve doesnt really have much to do with joints or the lubrication of them. I mean to some degree I suppose, the ulnar nere does wrap around the arm right in around your medial epicondyle and can be damaged at the elbow joint. But in reality I dont think deca will do what you are thinking it will. It lubricatesd the joints and therefore helps with ligaments and tendons more.

Tell me whats up with the ulnar nerve though first so we can figure it out better.

simm is offline Senior Member
    C Bino..I have not even had a chat with my surgeon since 6 months ago..The 1st time i saw him he told me to hold my hands up and palms towards me..I got phone call last week stating that ulnar nerve trans is on thursday! My left hand swells with blood and goes weak and numb..Electrical tests shown that problem is in my elbow yet my shoulder cracks and feels as tho there is a problem in my trap...It hurts alot at times but then may not hurt for a month or two..I have the opportunity to turn pro in mma at heavyweight and don't wanna mess this thing up..Do you think i should have it done now or later down the line and also the success rates do not sound too good....Grip is fine and strong,but wondered if anything besides op may help..Thanks

Thread Information