mindongoal is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Start of week 6 on sustanon 250 and nothing?????

ok. today is the start of week six on sustnaon redijects 250mg/ml, and i have yet to experience any strength or weight gains. Im injecting 125mg twice a week, so 250mg/ml every week. This is my first cycle. The sustanon is real. My diet is good. Should i give it another week or two for it to kick in?

cycle:
    week 1-12 (125 mg x 2)

stats:
    5'9"
    160 lb
    1 st cycle
    been lifting for 2 1/2 years

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    what does your diet look like? are you getting enough good calories? Are you stacking it with anything else? How old are you? Because of the 4 esters, it usually takes about 6-8 weeks to fully kick in , but everyone is different and diet will play a HUGE factor in this 250/wk is a low dose

im getting no less than 4000 calories a day and 160 grams of protein. Im taking the sust by itself. im 21 years old.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    If you have enough gear, your could double your dose to 500 mg/wk. Are you using A-Dex or L-Dex?

OK well, I won't tell you that you are too young, because you already know that, so just hang on for a couple more weeks, but remember 250 is more of a maintainance dose not a growth dose. give it a few more weeks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Sounds like bunk gear to me. How do you know its real ? Because your source told you ?

i just want to run the 250 mg/week, as its my first cycle. i wanna see what i can get out of it. that will be my next cycle (500mg/wk). I not running a-dex or l-dex. however, I am running 10 mg ED of nolvadex .

roodogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mindongoal
    im getting no less than 4000 calories a day and 160 grams of protein. Im taking the sust by itself. im 21 years old.
    you need a good 240 grams of protein plus good sources of carbs preferably low glycemic with some higher glycemic carbs post workout. a good 75-100 grams of carbs with your postworkout meal. 500mg's a week would be better for sust

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Are you kicking it in the gym? Have you moved up on your weights? are you getting enough sleep? Are you partying?

i know its real becuase i went to a legit pharmacy in mexico to get it.

check these out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Start of week 6 on sustanon 250 and nothing?????-dsc00969.jpg   Start of week 6 on sustanon 250 and nothing?????-dsc00965.jpg   Start of week 6 on sustanon 250 and nothing?????-dsc00966.jpg   Start of week 6 on sustanon 250 and nothing?????-dsc00968.jpg  

i've moved up in about 5 lb on curls, 10 on squats, like 5 or ten pounds on everything i do in the gym. i haven't been parting and i dont drink. i drink about 50 grams of protein and 100 grams of carbs post work out. I'll try bumpin up my daily protein intake, for sure. i know 500mg/wk would be better, but lets stick with 250mg/wk

i've moved up in about 5 lb on curls, 10 on squats, like 5 or ten pounds on everything i do in the gym. i haven't been parting and i dont drink. i drink about 50 grams of protein and 100 grams of carbs post work out. I'll try bumpin up my daily protein intake, for sure. i know 500mg/wk would be better, but lets stick with 250mg/wk
    Glad that you chose to only do one compound, that was smart. But why did you pick a multi estered compound instead of just Test?

roodogg is offline Associate Member
    drink plenty of water 1-1.5 gallons a day minimum and good luck! some feel that sus takes 6-8 weeks to really kick in. i have had great results with 12 weeks of sus alone at 500mg's a week

test=magic is offline Associate Member
    sust is wak unless ur doin 500 mg or more a week

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    yoiu should have only used test E first for 12 weeks with proper PCT..... actually your too young and too light so you shouldnt have done that either.

now on to your sust cycle..... your doing 2 injections of 125mgs/week and you wonder why you arent making any gains?? lets break down what is in the sust and figure it out: out of those 250mgs you have testosterone propionate - 30 mg, testosterone phenylpropionate - 60 mg, testosterone isocaproate - 60mg, and testosterone decanoate -100 mg. Now the prop at 30mgs/week is useless. even novices usually go with 400+mgs of that a week. as for the other longer esters.....by the time you build up enough in your blood stream to notice anything your cycle will be over.

and yes do some research on PCT.....you dont want to end up with a limp wang or breasts.

i choose sust as my first cycle becuase my friend used it at the same dosage and length and he had good results. well its good to hear that it takes 6-8 weeks to kick in, hopefully by next week (week 7) i feel something.

i also have a pct ready

This weekend im getting more gear so i think im going to bump up my dose to 500mg/wk.

therefore, do you guys think i should extend my cycle to 15 weeks????

This weekend im getting more gear so i think im going to bump up my dose to 500mg/wk.

therefore, do you guys think i should extend my cycle to 15 weeks????
    IF I SAID "NO" WOULD YOU LISTEN?????

good looking out sman. thats why i lkie this board.

good looking out sman. thats why i lkie this board.
    HEY, that's what I am here for...lol I would rather you do AAS smart if you are gonna do them too young. but you should read up on doing AAS under 21 and growth plates etc...... Good Research for you!!

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    ok. today is the start of week six on sustnaon redijects 250mg/ml, and i have yet to experience any strength or weight gains. Im injecting 125mg twice a week, so 250mg/ml every week. This is my first cycle. The sustanon is real. My diet is good. Should i give it another week or two for it to kick in?

cycle:
    week 1-12 (125 mg x 2)
    stats:
    5'9"
    160 lb
    1 st cycle
    been lifting for 2 1/2 years
    Any reason why your shooting twice a week and not EOD?

Quote Originally Posted by test=magic
    sust is wak unless ur doin 500 mg or more a week
    amen to that shit

MrMe is offline Member
    If your shooting 125mg twice a week, are you reusing those pre-loaded syringes? I hope not. I would go 500mg a week for 12 weeks.

i know its real becuase i went to a legit pharmacy in mexico to get it.

check these out

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    sust is good stuff but i dont think 250mgs a week is quite enough to see big gains. gains yes, big no..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At 160 pounds and 6 weeks of weight training and "diet is good" you have gained nothing? Hmm... should have gained something without any drugs in 6 weeks...

Thread Information