rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member

complete physical

so yea, i have an appt. with the doc this week, i just came home for college to have this appt....i have trouble paying attn. in class, so my mom got me an appt....she said there gonna do a lot of bloodwork(my mom 'thinks' i use steroids , i dont know if this is her trying to find out for sure), i havent been on anything in 6 weeks(test and deca ) but just got off of clen and have a little more clomid and nolva to finish up....u think steroids could come up in this bloodwork?? any opinions would be greatly appreciated, and doctor/patient confidentalality(sp?) should still make it to where the doc cant tell my mom, but the doc and my mom are friends....i dont know if im ****ed or what

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if youre over 18, the doc cant talk to anybody about the results without your consent. Its called doctor/patient confidentiality

Beretta726 is offline Junior Member
    Since your coming home from college I'm going to assume you are over 18, so you mom really has no need to know about anything. The doctor can't tell anybody anything without your consent BUT he may put something or your record and then your medical insurance might be ****ed.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Bro your 22 tell your mom your fine but that if you feal your having any prob's youll make sure to make an appointment at your new doc's and get A check up.

Your A man now take charge.

Good luck!!!!

rugbySwoll is offline Associate Member
    i mean,i know this doc, she's real nice, i dont think she would say anything....what tests can they do to know if your juicin, or have been....can bloodwork point out steroids specifically??

Beretta726 is offline Junior Member
    not sure but i know steroid test cost alot of money so that's why they usually arn't done

Thread Information