ward065 is offline Member

Confused with orals used for cutting

i have been doing a lot of searches on the board for winstrol , t-bol, proviron and anavar , and to try to determine which of the orals are best used for cutting.

What i am confused about, is that all three orals promote strength gain, and winstrol, proviron and anavar promote very little if any gain in size, while more muscular size is very attainable with tbol.

The question though is which orals would be best used in a cutting cycle- i think the question is more about anavar, proviron and winstrol though- what are the differences between these 3 drugs when used for cutting, since none of them promote size gains, but significantly help with strength & muscular hardness?

IMO var is one of the best oral AS s used in cutting cutting cycles. Great strength increases with very little weight gain. A very mild hormone on your body and var has been known to burn BF. The only unfortunate part is price. Coupled with prop you'll have a great combo.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can use proviron and winstrol . They will both produce a hard look to the muscle. I have ran var before and at high dosages I was never impressed with it plus the cost is up there.

Through my reading i am seeing a lot of this (Referring to Themudman's comments versus dragonslayer's comments) First , a)the effectiveness of var (Some love it, some don't like it)- this is something I see a lot too with Primo and GH (in the respect of an excellent product versus one that is not overly effective).

and secondly b) the benefits that you can get vs. the dent that is made in your wallet, when very similar results can be attained for less.

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    Through my reading i am seeing a lot of this (Referring to Themudman's comments versus dragonslayer's comments) First , a)the effectiveness of var (Some love it, some don't like it)- this is something I see a lot too with Primo and GH (in the respect of an excellent product versus one that is not overly effective).

and secondly b) the benefits that you can get vs. the dent that is made in your wallet, when very similar results can be attained for less.
    Those are some of the risks you take when you 'experiment'. Unfortunately you won't know YOUR results until you try it. I personally love var will include it into all my cutting cycles...right next to my tren .

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Those are some of the risks you take when you 'experiment'. Unfortunately you won't know YOUR results until you try it. I personally love var will include it into all my cutting cycles...right next to my tren.
    Just curious though, how would you relate var in comparison to winstrol for these effects? I realize winstrol does have some disadvantages, e.g. liver, joint pain, but other than that can the two have a similar comparison in terms of positive effects?

Other than var being the milder hormone...IMO strength gains will be greater than with winny. Winny will not burn BF where as var has been known to have that effect, but then again a rigorous cardio routine is the absolute best option to burn BF.

thanks for the input. I wonder too if there is any evidence to support if proviron at 70-100mg would support /burn fat too, also considering what Themudman had to say about winstrol /proviron being used in cutting cycles.

On a side note, i am noticing my GH is burning fat- i am on GH now and have already noticed a reduction in bodyfat (albeit slight) at only 5ius every other day. i am probably 9% now, and only do about 70-80mins of cardio a week.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    i have heard 8-10 pound lbm gains on var!

Quote Originally Posted by *Alex*
    i have heard 8-10 pound lbm gains on var!
    lbm gains? i didn't think var has been known to actually gain mass, just make the muscles harder, and strength go up...with less sides than winstrol .

hmm. That being said though, i lost some BF and added lbm when i was on test, tren and deca , and it was a bulking cycle. On the other hand it seems many types of drugs can support lbm gains and fat loss, if the diet is correct. But i just didn't think var was one of them.
    Last edited by ward065; 05-17-2006 at 06:50 PM.

Thread Information