nrobleski is offline Associate Member

Does anyone heat b4 injecting..

I never have and recently had a friend tell me he always heats his up while its still in the amp, so its more so at body temp when its thrown in...Is there any basis to that???I mean its already at room temp..

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    The only advantage to heating the oil before you inject is to make it inject smoother. Heating causes the oil to thin and thinner oil is easier injected. Trying to make it closer to body temp. is nonsense.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    hes right heating it up smooths the injection but only a little only heard of doing it with t400

45acp is offline Junior Member
    Makes prop not hurt as bad. Fill glass up with hot tap water, leave loaded syringe in glass for 5 minutes. It works.

MasterShake is offline Member
    I don't think soaking a loaded syringe in hot water is very steril... I have heated my test, and found little difference in ease of injection. not enough to make me keep doing it anyway... For me it is all the same. Never used prop so I can't comment on whether it helps with pain.

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    no man,,,heating the ampule b4 its transferd, like with a lighter and just catching some of the heat it gives off, sterlilize the ampoule again then transfer to syringe...

MasterShake is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nrobleski
    no man,,,heating the ampule b4 its transferd, like with a lighter and just catching some of the heat it gives off, sterlilize the ampoule again then transfer to syringe...
    I know where you are coming from. as I said, I have done it with no noticable difference. maybe others have had different experiences. my sterility comment was directed towards 45acp, who said to soak a loaded syringe. sorry for the mix up.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 45acp
    Makes prop not hurt as bad. Fill glass up with hot tap water, leave loaded syringe in glass for 5 minutes. It works.
    That's not a good idea. You want your syringe to be as strile as possible. I wouldn't do that. Heat the gear, but not the syringe.

RBX75 is offline New Member
    I think heating it up is a good idea esp if you are injecting lets say oil in a 25g and yeah I agree cfiler about only heating the gear not the syringe.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    don't use a lighter as mentioned above.

Drop the amp or vial into a cup of hot tap water before injecting for a less painful day after.

Always remember to wipe down the amp or vial with an alchohol swab before drawing.

45acp is offline Junior Member
    With the cap over the syringe i have never had water get the actual pin wet. If there is no moisture inside the cap then the pin itself is still sterile. You just have to make sure the cap is on good and tight.

Thread Information