Thread: A D's and AS

simonella is offline Associate Member

A D's and AS

Hi Guys. Starting with my third cycle (Test C only @ 600mg per week). I have been diagnosed with a little depression disorder and being put on AD's. I did a search on weather it would be OK to use AS with Carbamazepine but got no result. Apparently it is a mood stabilizer. I am on Wellbutrin as well but there are some conclusive guidelines pertaining to it. It would be much appreciated if someone out there could give me some clarity on this.

MrMeathead is offline Member
    I have seen alot of threads on anti-depressants and gear. Im on zoloft now and ran cycles and was fine. I feel that anti-depressants help me out by motivating me and keep getting me from being down which leads to cheating on diets,poor workouts, and going out and drinking. I tried wellbutrin a while back and i felt as if it was useless. I did a cycle while being wellbutrin too and was fine.

What about Carbamazepine? Anybody please.

I don't believe this! It's been 8 hours and still no reply ?

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i dont have acess to a dsmIV book,side effect of combing antid's,and psycho tropic drugs will differ depending on the individual and there disorders, you wont find a deffinate answer even in the DSMiv,but i would bet my bottom dollar ,the book would tell you it can have adverse effects on your mood. now will it??it is impossible to predict, we all know AAS do make you more aggressive, but some people are more prone to this than others and i believe it is all dose dependent,or at least a part dose dependent, the other part would be what you natural temprement is like and we are all different.if i was you, i would try to monitor how i feel, keep the doses low to be safe

Sorry. English is not my first language that is why I explain myself rather shitty. What I need to know is whether there is any interaction between Test C and Tegretol’s active ingredients. Pls guys. I don’t want to stuff up my liver and sh1t.

Thread Information