Defconx3 is offline Member

Anyone tattoo to cover their stretch marks?

Hey guys, its getting close to summer, and I have some stretch marks which bother me. They mature and have faded to silvery/white but they don't match with my natural skin tone and are pretty noticable. I have read that you can get them tattooed to match your natural skin tone (so a peach colored tattoo only on the marks) to make the silvery ones less visible.

Since there has to be someone else in my position, I wanted to get people's input.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Might try posting in the spa and lounge.

littlemantc is offline Associate Member
    have a mod moved this tread to lounge...

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    Might try posting in the spa and lounge.
    I would normally agree with you but as I am sure you know there is far less traffic there. Since this is a common problem with fellow steroid users, I figured I would post it here.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    what would the look like if you went tanning after you got them tattoo'd in?

Or what if you are tan now and they match your tan color and not your winter white look?

Moe-mentum is offline Banned
    Just blow the girls away with your verbal skillz.....oh wait....nah, on second thought you better stick with the tats.

Just doggin ya bro.

Dang, that could be some painful sheeat getting tattooed right inside the pec/armpit/bicep area.
    Thats where I've got them anywho.

That skin there is already so gawd dang thin.
    Ummm, eeeowtch.

Good luck with the issue.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco

Or what if you are tan now and they match your tan color and not your winter white look?

WERD

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    i have stretch marks under m tattoos and you cant really notice them. never hear of trying to match the color to your skin though

ticker502 is offline Junior Member

Stretch Mark are battle wounds. If your Jacked, the women dont care about stretch marks, all they notice is your arms, chest, ect. I have some on my chest, and a few threw my bicep area on both arms. I have tats on my uppers arms, but i tan and there not noticable when im good and tanned.

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    My advice would be to find a good tattoo artist. Their have got to be a few in every town that have experience with cosmetic tats....ask the question the others have posted, Tanning ect...
    Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco

Well heres the thing, tanning takes place on the epidermis, which for those who dont know it is the outermost layer of the skin. Stretch marks and tattoos on the other hand both happen in the dermis, which is the middle layer of skin. Since mature stretch marks have a silvery/white coloration to them, as mine do, they do not match with the surrounding skin which is why they are still noticable.

I read somewhere, and it makes sense based on that information, that if you could match your natural skin tones and even out the color differences then you would be able to have it match whether or not your skin is pale from the winter or tanned from the summer since the tan takes place above the stretch marks and the tattoos.

Anyone know a good cosmedic tattoo artist that they would recommend in the So Cal area?

lol, maybe I should just save for the damn coolbeam lazer surgery...

Tattoo guy told me today. "You dont want to tattoo over stretch marks at all. He said if you get stretch marks after the tattoo no problem. He said if he hit one the wrong way or stayed on it to long the ink would just shoot down the whole stretch mark. He said stretchmarks are tearing in the skin that fill up with a fat deposit." From his mouth. So basically you hit the top of a long stretch mark that inks going to uncontrollably fill up or shoot down the whole stretch mark? So how do you think that would look.

Thread Information