Thread: Blood Work

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Blood Work

When i went home for my mom's wedding a few weeks ago i got her to set me up with my family doc, just for a rgular check up and to get some blood work...well afte ri finished giving blood he said he would have the results in a few days. the problem was that i was heading back home and would not be able to get the results. so i asked him to give them to my mom if there was anything outta the ordinary with my liver, blood sugar, and kidney levels. My mom has morked at the hospital for years and i have know a lot of the doctords for most of my life, so he had no problem doing that.

Now i recieved an urgent phone call form my mom last night. apparently the doctor tested my blood for test levels without me knowing. well it appears that my test level is just above 400. normal levels are around 35-40. my mom is freaking out saying i can die and i need to stop BB'ing and she wants me to move home and see a therapist

What can i say to my mom to get her to lay off? obviously the thruth is not an option.

And if you are wondering my test was accurate because i know the dose i was taking and 400 is really close.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    When i went home for my mom's wedding a few weeks ago i got her to set me up with my family doc, just for a rgular check up and to get some blood work...well afte ri finished giving blood he said he would have the results in a few days. the problem was that i was heading back home and would not be able to get the results. so i asked him to give them to my mom if there was anything outta the ordinary with my liver, blood sugar, and kidney levels. My mom has morked at the hospital for years and i have know a lot of the doctords for most of my life, so he had no problem doing that.

Now i recieved an urgent phone call form my mom last night. apparently the doctor tested my blood for test levels without me knowing. well it appears that my test level is just above 400. normal levels are around 35-40. my mom is freaking out saying i can die and i need to stop BB'ing and she wants me to move home and see a therapist

What can i say to my mom to get her to lay off? obviously the thruth is not an option.

And if you are wondering my test was accurate because i know the dose i was taking and 400 is really close.

just tell her you where taking a shit load of trib

sorry mate i carnt think ov anything to tell her but the truth
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    just tell her not to worry and you are not gonna kick the bucket just yet............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Think ur stuck here...

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    400 is not really that high.
    Mine is low at 376. I think it should be around 600-700 normally.

Teabagger is offline Senior Member
    If all of the other values are in normal ranges well then you can tell her," see Ma, I know what I'm doing. Just caught me in the middle of a cycle. I'm not like this all the time." You have to be truthful...you're busted. Just try and use your bloodwork to your advantage, or at least mitigate the fear your mom has. Now for the twat MD...I would jack his ass up. I also would not pay for those portions of the blookwork you did not order. Tell him if he is so fvcking curious what your test levels are then he can pay for the test. He was obviously suspicious or he would not have ordered them. Bitch slap'em..

chest6 is offline Banned
    Another thing. How does your mom not know already??

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Think ur stuck here...
    Let’s not be so hasty Chest. As Harry once said, “there’s always a way out, sometimes it just takes awhile.” Houdini that is!

Well since the truth is not an option…

I agree with both of the above. You could certainly, as Stock suggested go the Mark McGuire route and only admit to OTC precursors (which influence levels), and as Booz said…tell her he’s doing fine.

However, before you rule out the truth (as any good PR/news person will tell you) always consider the intelligence level of your audience before you add ‘spin’ to a story. Based on your description of her history and connections, a flat out denial to aas use may do more harm than good here. And your stature (profile pic) doesn't help.

If the above option (McGuire) doesn’t work for you, or if she’s incredulous, you may want to (as any good attorney will attest) admit to a lesser crime:
    “I recently experimented, but it wasn’t for me so I’m done!” Now as a good philosophical arguer will say, “when you create a ‘definitive declaration’ be prepared to have it challenged.” She could always request, for verification, that you come back and get tested at a later date, when it’s cleared your system. In which case, make sure you’re off cycle.

Best of luck,

M.

first, normal test levels are below 40 if you are not on any juice,

second, she knows i have taken them but i told her i had to stop so i could compete...but i hadnt seen her in like 2 years and about 40 pounds. so i think she knows...

third, i think i will go with the honest route and spin it in my favor.

fourth, the doctor is a close personal friend and i told him i was getting into bb'ing and asked for a script for GH and said no problem...so i dont wanna get rid of him...yet.

first, normal test levels are below 40 if you are not on any juice,

second, she knows i have taken them but i told her i had to stop so i could compete...but i hadnt seen her in like 2 years and about 40 pounds. so i think she knows...

third, i think i will go with the honest route and spin it in my favor.

fourth, the doctor is a close personal friend and i told him i was getting into bb'ing and asked for a script for GH and said no problem...so i dont wanna get rid of him...yet.

Mine was tested when off juice for over 2 months and came out at 376. It is low I know because so is my sex drive.

I have heard many times on here that 300 range is low. Some people's test levels can be over 1200 while on gear.

We are talking about "testosterone" levels right?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Lavinco, I believe he is speaking of Direct Free Test levels.. the range is 9.3-26.5 pg/mL.

You are speaking of Total Test levels which range from 241-827 ng/dL.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

StringfellowHawke is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    400 is not really that high.
    Mine is low at 376. I think it should be around 600-700 normally.
    That's what I thought. There seems to be some disagreement about what the normal test range is for an adult man in several of the threads that I have read. Unless some doctors are using a different scale then others are.

Tbone1975 is offline Member

That sucks Webb. I had something kinda similar happen to me a couple weeks ago. I was talking with my mom about my cell phone and how I didn't think I could upload pics with it and what not. A few days later I received pics from her email that I had on my camera. Turns out I left the cell phone at her house one day. She said she couldn't send them directly to my email for some reason, probably because my phone doesn't have underscore on it and my email address has one in there, so she sent them to hers first, then emailed 'em to me. I opened up the email and one of the pics in there was of a bottle of test that I was gonna download here to see if it was real LOL. I looked at it and started laughin', but I was f_ckin' pissed. The pic wasn't the best, and the label was kinda blurry luckily. Next time I went over there I deleted the pics from her email, as she loves to talk with friends and send 'em stuff. We talked about various things and eventually she asked me, "what was that bottle in your pics." I was like, "ahh that's just some liquid rush, it's just liftin' stuff." Anyways, now, whenever I talk about bodybuilding she gives me an irritated look.

goosed is offline Associate Member
    haha, gotta love moms and their views on everything!! what sucks for me is my moms a doctor(anti gear doctor) and she thinks they can not be used safely and theres no convencing her any different...... i dont have a medical degree so i have no clue what im talking about. but i just ask questions and try not give her any inclination that i may be considering or even have tried them

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Lavinco, I believe he is speaking of Direct Free Test levels.. the range is 9.3-26.5 pg/mL.

Thanks for clarifying.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    Mine was tested when off juice for over 2 months and came out at 376. It is low I know because so is my sex drive.

I have heard many times on here that 300 range is low. Some people's test levels can be over 1200 while on gear.

We are talking about "testosterone" levels right?
    There is "free testosterone " and "Total testosterone" They test for both....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr

Thats what I get for not reading the rest of the thread

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    free test level is the more important reading

blame it on trib and tongkat with a side of pherplex, it has to work bette than the truth. also the doc should NOT have tested for that, you mom may have asked him to, that isnt normal in a standard blood work test

there may be a conspiracy here

thansk for clarifying IBdmfkr, so i guess my free test was around 400. i guess that is high if it is supposed to be around 40

Thread Information